Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga leaving howard stern in NYC

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

She's wearing those amazing glasses again :flutter: I kinda like the hair, I just hope she doesn't have it constantly because some of her other non-plain hairstyles have looked better :shrug:

Everyone stop with the shade against her hair it looks amazing she looks like some kind of goddess and y'all will deal :legend:

Shame on us for having an opinion, damn.

elijahfan

Dear god, can she never walk out of a building without people stalking her? :deadbanana:

No, she can't. When I was in NY this summer, I "stalked" her during, like, 2 days, and I swear the Marc Monster + Maikeeb mafia was ALWAYS anywhere she was, I don't even know how they get some info tbh.... And it pisses off some of her neighbors, 'cause she's obviously not the only person who lives in this building.

J e s s e

:rofl: No you weren't. ****ing queen.

Now now let's not, okay? :sick:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Now now let's not, okay? :sick:

It wasn't homophobic if that's what you're thinking :fail:  He's creating unnecessary drama.

J e s s e

It wasn't homophobic if that's what you're thinking :fail:  He's creating unnecessary drama.

That wasnt what I was thinking, I just don't need to see the insuing drama unfold. If ya'll need to fight, take it to the PM's.

WK3IjOq.gif

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived