đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' (digital) available for $5.99 on Amazon

Americano

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

Discounts   Hopefully she won't get dragged for that again...

It's not just for ARTPOP tho.

Amazon and Google Play do it for all newly-released albums.

They did it with Eminem's new album and even katy perry's Prism. It's a standard special they do for the first week of release

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They did it with Eminem's new album and even katy perry's Prism. It's a standard special they do for the first week of release

Yes, same as 2 years ago it wasn't only for Gaga...  

Gagaloo911

Yes, same as 2 years ago it wasn't only for Gaga...

Mess. I can't.

Go look at their Policy if you don't believe me, and look at other just-released albums.

Check this one for instance, which is even cheaper than ARTPOP http://www.amazon.com/Marshall-Mathers-Explicit-digital-booklet/dp/B00GBCXC0Q/ref=pd_nr_zgc_dmusic_digital-music-album_3?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&pf_rd_p=1614719442&pf_rd_s=right-6&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=307026011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=15PHSMX6QGAQZFDV3N96

still, Gaga is the only one being dragged by this and the media is already spreading this, as if she is the only one doing it:

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2013/11/google-play-slice-price-lady-gagas-ARTPOP/

Mess. I can't.

Go look at their Policy if you don't believe me, and look at other just-released albums.

Check this one for instance, which is even cheaper than ARTPOP http://www.amazon.com/Marshall-Mathers-Explicit-digital-booklet/dp/B00GBCXC0Q/ref=pd_nr_zgc_dmusic_digital-music-album_3?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&pf_rd_p=1614719442&pf_rd_s=right-6&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=307026011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=15PHSMX6QGAQZFDV3N96

I do believe! I just said that 2 years ago there also was a discount for many artists, but Gaga was the only one criticized for that... that's all I meant here :flop:

Gagaloo911

still, Gaga is the only one being dragged by this and the media is already spreading this, as if she is the only one doing it:

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2013/11/google-play-slice-price-lady-gagas-ARTPOP/

While that remains to be seen, one source == the media

I do believe! I just said that 2 years ago there also was a discount for many artists, but Gaga was the only one criticized for that... that's all I meant here :flop:

Oh okay, my bad then :flop:

It's a true shame she'll likely be criticized over anyone else cause of it, but truth be told, it's Amazon and Google Play's policy and they use it on every album that's released, so all you have to do is point that out. People will believe what they want regardless, but at least you know what the truth is.  if they don't want to beleieve in facts and truths, then so be it. they're the delusional ones tho :ohwell:

Americano

Why wasn't it 5.99 when I preordered it like a month (or two) ago?

did you get phys tho? this is just digital

It's a true shame she'll likely be criticized over anyone else cause of it, but truth be told, it's Amazon and Google Play's policy and they use it on every album that's released, so all you have to do is point that out. People will believe what they want regardless, but at least you know what the truth is.  if they don't want to beleieve in facts and truths, then so be it. they're the delusional ones tho :ohwell:

You were trying hard to find irony in my words, that's nice tbh And yeah, some people are delusional enough to say it's only Gaga who is selling albums for "free" everywhere :flop: When I was trying to explain e.g. that BTW dicsount wasn't even that available, like not for new users (there was sth that you had to purchase for at least $100 before getting discount or sth)...anyway, I lost it, because I'm polite and don't like to argue... The contrargument was that Gaga is evil and she must have found her way to cheat  :toofloppy:

Gagaloo911

Yes they are! Haters gonna hate I guess as the saying goes :ohwell:

Americano

Yes they are! Haters gonna hate I guess as the saying goes :ohwell:

its ok cuz gaga still gets the $$

Archived