Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2DAYFM: BIG Lady Gaga announcement coming next week!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

If it's another Monster Hall, can they please have a better competition for tickets? The last one sucked and everybody hated it. 

The concert itself was great, and it's even better that they aired it as a TV special. 

inb4 the announcement is that she's gonna sing in outer space. :derpga:

Just sayin', I like your username. :hor:

inb4 the announcement is that she's gonna sing in outer space. :derpga:

Just sayin', I like your username. :hor:

Thanks, you're is pretty clever xo

Thanks, you're is pretty clever xo

You get what I'm saying though, right? They go together, "Narcissus and Echo" are a pair in Greek mythology. :fan:

You get what I'm saying though, right? They go together, "Narcissus and Echo" are a pair in Greek mythology. :fan:

I do, i'm reading about the Greek Gods in English.

One Five Ten

If it's another Monster Hall, can they please have a better competition for tickets? The last one sucked and everybody hated it. 

The concert itself was great, and it's even better that they aired it as a TV special. 

It did suck, but I won it and I've never won anything in my life

SO IM GUNNING HARD FOR DIS

It also helped that a member of Vodafone made an account on GGD 1.0 and I sent them the link to my comp submission :legend:

I hope it's Monster Hall 2.0. The first one was amazing

I agree.  It was so amazing.  Would love something like this again.

ryhanna

It did suck, but I won it and I've never won anything in my life

SO IM GUNNING HARD FOR DIS

It also helped that a member of Vodafone made an account on GGD 1.0 and I sent them the link to my comp submission :legend:

That's great! It was an awful competition, but I'm always glad to see that some deserving fans made it. :party:

I didn't make the cut last time, and I wasn't expecting to make it because I'm terrible at creating things. It would have been so cool to have been in such an intimate performance space though. :flutter:

One Five Ten

That's great! It was an awful competition, but I'm always glad to see that some deserving fans made it. :party:

I didn't make the cut last time, and I wasn't expecting to make it because I'm terrible at creating things. It would have been so cool to have been in such an intimate performance space though. :flutter:

8d10.jpg

I took this, a security guard legit had to stop me from grabbing her when she jumped off that bridge hahahaha

I REALLY HOPE WE ALL GET A CHANCE TO GO THIS TIME  :hug:  (if that's what this even is about  )

Wait what is Monster Hall?

A one off Gaga promo concert to promote Born This Way that converted Sydney's Town Hall to a concert venue. Monsters were able to win free tickets and were even flown from over the country to see her. It was shown on TV at Prime Time here as promo.

Schizophonic

this will be some promotion down under. but i wouldnt expect another monster hall. something better :D

JaggedMonster

everybdys ''major'' announcements turn out to be either

A: lies

B: something we already know

C: not major at all

â¤

this

Archived