💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2DAYFM: BIG Lady Gaga announcement coming next week!

Americano

Featured Posts

8d10.jpg

I took this, a security guard legit had to stop me from grabbing her when she jumped off that bridge hahahaha

I REALLY HOPE WE ALL GET A CHANCE TO GO THIS TIME  :hug:  (if that's what this even is about  )

A one off Gaga promo concert to promote Born This Way that converted Sydney's Town Hall to a concert venue. Monsters were able to win free tickets and were even flown from over the country to see her. It was shown on TV at Prime Time here as promo.

cool

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

8d10.jpg

I took this, a security guard legit had to stop me from grabbing her when she jumped off that bridge hahahaha

I REALLY HOPE WE ALL GET A CHANCE TO GO THIS TIME :hug: (if that's what this even is about )

A one off Gaga promo concert to promote Born This Way that converted Sydney's Town Hall to a concert venue. Monsters were able to win free tickets and were even flown from over the country to see her. It was shown on TV at Prime Time here as promo.

I probably would have tried to grab her too put her in my pocket and take her home lol. That's a nice picture. :)

I'd love another Monster Hall thing, but I'd be happy with her coming and performing on a couple of TV shows.

Gaga is Life

:omg: I love 2DayFM!! I hope this is something big that brings Gaga to here, she needs to come and do some promo here :spin: I wouldn't be surprised if it's a Monster Hall 2.0 since 2Day where the ones who did it :party:

Gaga is Life

My dad just told me that he heard Nova 96.9 saying that Lady Gaga's coming to Australia in February. I didn't believe him, but then I remembered this thread and thought "hmm...". Hmm.

My dad just told me that he heard Nova 96.9 saying that Lady Gaga's coming to Australia in February. I didn't believe him, but then I remembered this thread and thought "hmm...". Hmm.

yea tbh Nova and the edge are like floppy stations. 2day fm is like the only good one. Anyway last time gaga came i didnt win ticketss and i was sooooooo upset. 

February is definitely confirmed. So many sources have been confirming February. A security guard who works for a lot of the huge artists was telling us how they want Gaga to be the first artist to perform in Town Hall as it is refurbished. Town Hall is getting renovated ATM, and they want her to put on this huge show to promote the new renovated Town Hall. 

I am hoping it's another competition where fans will win rather than it being a call in comp or a 25 word or less 

Elizabeth

Uh, I need this to happen. It means I'll def. have to fly to Sydney but it's worth it for the good sis :sara: 

Is she announcing that the ARTPOP Ball will only be in Australia?

As I live in the US, her tours might as well only be in Australia :nails:

*lol stop ****ing whining you're being annoying as hell,the unites states literally gets EVERY POP STAR OUT THERE IN THE WORLD,while other countries barely get ONE once a year and Gaga understands that,you have no idea how much you're spoiled in terms of concerts and celebrity news,catch a ****ing break because you're being annoying as ****

Archived