💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stores sell ONLY ARTPOP Foil Cover Editions so far

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A german monster posted yesterday that he got the CD+DVD version without the foil.

Can you post the photo ?

why Poland has an Independence Day and every single store is closed on 11.11...?  :awkney: 

They will probably sell it earlier (Tomorrow/Saturday). I bought BTW on May 21st in EMPIK. Besides, the shipment can't arrive on Monday or Sunday and I highly doubt they would get it as late as Tuesday so Saturday and Friday seem possible! :party:

Anyway, concerning the foil cover, a big Polish store EMPIK reckons that the CD will only be wrapped in a silver foil but I think they are wrong.

Well, I pre-ordered it from Amazon just to get the foil limited edition (I wasn't sure stores in my country would sell it !). Since the 11th is a bank holiday in my country I won't get the CD that day. If stores actually sell the foil edition I'll be pretty pissed tbh (cause I won't get the CD until the 15th according to Amazon...).

I wonder if there were just 500k copies with the foil, or if there were more. I mean, she will easily sell those 500k WW in the 1st week, isn't she?

They will probably sell it earlier (Tomorrow/Saturday). I bought BTW on May 21st in EMPIK. Besides, the shipment can't arrive on Monday or Sunday and I highly doubt they would get it as late as Tuesday so Saturday and Friday seem possible! :party:

Anyway, concerning the foil cover, a big Polish store EMPIK reckons that the CD will only be wrapped in a silver foil but I think they are wrong.

going tommorow to Arkadia's Empik then to get it. There is written on the website that when you preorder ARTPOP international or deluxe edition from their website it will be covered with foil.

daviddarko

I’m holding ARTPOP in my hands! This store here in Stockholn has it in stock one day early, I just bought it! And I’m waiting to get the deluxe edition (CD+DVD) delivered by tomorrow!

The foil cover looks so good! Even the explicit tag is foil!

please, post a photo!

Archived