💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stores sell ONLY ARTPOP Foil Cover Editions so far

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

I just went into the store to ask for ARTPOP (yes, i know it will be released tomorrow, but I tried haha)

And I asked for the Foil Cover Edition and the woman in the store told me that the Foil Covers are available worldwide!! So as long as you get one of the 1st 500,000 copies you should be fine

EDIT: I went to the biggest CD store with shops all over the world, so this information is reliable

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
itsdominik

So there's a chance I could get one on the 11th by going to the store?

yes, I guess they shipped a certain amount of Foil Covers to every country, so if ARTPOP is abailable on the 11. in your country you will probably get one

Rudz Xinc

If I find the music store in my country selling foil cover I'd be mad

I'm not spending 8$ for shipping from amazon just to find it here at music store later on

Look at those clowns

hmmmm, i know hes one of the biggest trolls ins the fanbase, but apparently @tobeymonster just bought it on sweden, on a store that sold it early, and it is the foil one, he even said its all foil, not just the letters

just reporting lol

Weasel

I pre ordered it on an official dutch website and today it updated the listing for the deluxe, claiming that it is the foil cover. So yes, you can get it worldwide.

Jonathanholland

I pre ordered it on an official dutch website and today it updated the listing for the deluxe, claiming that it is the foil cover. So yes, you can get it worldwide.

Which website?  :)

Before there was love, there was silence

TEANUS

DVD version? Wtf is there a DVD for

It has the iTunes Festival

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived