💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga has fired Troy Carter

Jonttutan

Featured Posts

But the performance of early singles for ññ‚¬Å“Artopop,ññ‚¬ her third studio album, have been disappointing.

BS.

ññ‚¬Å“Applause,ññ‚¬ released in August, peaked at No. 4 on Billboardññ‚¬ñ„±s chart, and has been outshined by Lorde and Katy Perry

What is this, written by ATRL stans? What possible relevance to the story?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shelby loved

So much delusional fans in this forum. 

It's in the New York Times so it seems official to me. Kind of nervous, but I think she probably knows what is best for her.

🐚

wecouldbeARTPOP

"Creative Differences" so yea she fired him. :smh: Just like how Lauriean G was fired.

another mistake....imo

EastonEllis

you missed the worst part, calling BTW a "flawlessly executed marketing campaign" :dead:

It was tho.

She was everywhere, targeted so many different things, from posters in brooklyn to Farmville to talk shows, TV specials, etc

hausofamelia

Gaga really should be promoting "Do What U Want," not "Dope" or "Venus," regardless of how great they are. She needs to focus on POP while marketing ARTPOP, not just ART. I love her to death, but she needs a market-oriented mind to direct her. 

I agree with this completely.

HausOfMark

uhg Ive seen this article like 400 times in the last 24 hours and theres not confirmation to it yet :/

-Mark

I think it's real, but DJ White Shadow's tweet made me think otherwise

ññ‚¬"@DJWS 13h
People are boners. That's pretty much it. And if you believe what boners say, than you are also a boner. #twittertalkisnotreal"

Nathan James

:huh: Is it just me or does this story happen every couple of months? If we believed everything every site or paper have reported and said, then she's been firing him for years now. 

Confused, as always.  :laughga:

Archived