Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Amazon Germany: Foil guaranteed if you buy until 7/11

Liam Germanotta

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername

just canceled my amazon.co.uk preorder and ordered on amazon.de :)

now i get it on release (Nov. 8th) instead of Nov 12/13

Hi, at the last step of your order did it say your package will arrive the 8th? I'm thinking about ordering the album as well, but I live in Belgium. I guess I have to count it as: 8th nov + 2-3 days delivery?

PopEmergency

Hi, at the last step of your order did it say your package will arrive the 8th? I'm thinking about ordering the album as well, but I live in Belgium. I guess I have to count it as: 8th nov + 2-3 days delivery?

zvp2x4y8.png

Voraussichtliche Lieferung = Expected delivery

I thought amazon.co.uk was safe beause of this: "Product Alert: ARTPOP Foil Packaging

Please note that all customers who purchase the deluxe edition of ARTPOP prior to 11/11/2013 at 11:59pm will receive their album complete with special edition silver foil packaging."  :confused: 

Should I change?

Liam Germanotta

I have Amaz

zvp2x4y8.png

Voraussichtliche Lieferung = Expected delivery

If you hav Amazon Prime (sometimes 1 yr free for students) you def get it on Nov 8! :)

PopEmergency

I have Amaz

If you hav Amazon Prime (sometimes 1 yr free for students) you def get it on Nov 8! :)

i do have amazon prime 

:party: My pre-ordered ARTPOP: Special Deluxe Edition has been sent some seconds ago!!!  :excited2:

I can't breath.. it'll have this 'special foil' on it  :legend:

German Monsters  :pawsup:

cherryboomboom

I just got my copy of the deluxe version. (without the foil) The dvd has stereo and 5.1. surround sound. But i bought this one in a shop. What do you think, is the foil edition worth buying?

Archived