💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Amazon Germany: Foil guaranteed if you buy until 7/11

Liam Germanotta

Featured Posts

It's a strategy marketing, this foil edition will be avaible everywhere in my opinion!

I really think the same 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had pre-ordered a package on Gaga's official store for like $50+ then I wanted it to be here on the day of release so I got the fastest shipping. Then a couple of days later, Gaga tweeted an amazon link with the foil edition thing. So basically, I spent $88+ dollars on a CD and a T-Shirt when I could have just spent $12 something had I waited a couple of days. And I can't cancel the one on Gaga's store bc it says pre-order sales are final.. 

i bet if i go to the store on friday theyll have all foil ones SHE JUST TRYING TO GET DAT $$$$$$$$ I SEE YOU SIS GAGS

I had pre-ordered a package on Gaga's official store for like $50+ then I wanted it to be here on the day of release so I got the fastest shipping. Then a couple of days later, Gaga tweeted an amazon link with the foil edition thing. So basically, I spent $88+ dollars on a CD and a T-Shirt when I could have just spent $12 something had I waited a couple of days. And I can't cancel the one on Gaga's store bc it says pre-order sales are final.. 

GreedyGa tbh :nails:

Joke, but I feel so bad for you :ohno: At least you'll have a T-Shirt...? :troll:

Cancelling my preorder from amazon.com and ordering from here tbh :party:

I think Amazon will get you the foil edition

I live outside the space time continuum.

Liam Germanotta

It's a strategy marketing, this foil edition will be avaible everywhere in my opinion!

Sure, but if German monsters and maybe those from neighbouring countries now buy it on German Amazon they receive it earlier (in Germany November 8 is GUARANTEED for holding in German monster hands!)

I think Amazon will get you the foil edition

yes but the shipping is :eww: especially if I get a VAT tac at 18% from US :eww:

yes but the shipping is :eww: especially if I get a VAT tac at 18% from US :eww:

I see.

I would be surprised is the 500k doesn't all sell in preorders unless Gaga has promised some of them to certain stores.

I live outside the space time continuum.

DanceInTheFlames

Ugh I hate how the rest of the world does dates backwards. Thought this was July 11th, and I was like uh..... Or maybe I hate the way America does it backwards. I don't know I'm so confused.  :cry:

Archived