💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTRAVE location to be revealed day of (Nov. 10th)

Urban

Featured Posts

*LHHKCqQ.png

Not really major news, but still news for any fans who want to come to the ARTRAVE or whatever. According to Maikeeb, the Haus said that the location of the ARTRAVE will be announced the day of, meaning it will be revealed on November 10th. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

It will be somewhere off in an isolated forest. They will all be blindfolded and naked.

*Yours truly, Ray of Light :heart:

:wtf:  that doesn't make any sense!! :cryga:

I think it makes sense, its just inconvenient. NY is gonna be a free for all on Nov 10th. She'll probably tweet the location and the first 100 people to get there will get in or something. Its a mess waiting to happen. 

I think it makes sense, its just inconvenient. NY is gonna be a free for all on Nov 10th. She'll probably tweet the location and the first 100 people to get there will get in or something. Its a mess waiting to happen. 

that still makes no sense :cryga:

Spyro the Dragon

It will be somewhere off in an isolated forest. They will all be blindfolded and naked.

Yours truly, Ray of Light :heart:

are you going to sign all of your posts with that

AyaKara

I hope not, I'm flying in from a conference in Wisconsin that day & I was planning on bringing my outfit with me so I can go straight to the artRAVE after dropping my stuff off at home, now I probably won't make it there on time because there will be some weird 'first monsters to be in line for the next 6 hours!' :wtf:

Archived