Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga leaving her London hotel for the LAST time

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Definitely some form of performance art

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria

Omg I love this.... I instantly felt Marina from this. Definitely a performance.Β 

NewYorkCity

Omg I love this.... I instantly felt Marina from this. Definitely a performance.Β 

mte :yes:

Β 

She's performing everywhere :legend: ARTPOP.

Β 

Β 

Β 

her boyguards must be so happy. :lmao:

AquaFire Witch

She is always giving us something interesting. Never know what she is going to do. I just love it. I was reading a photo caption from the photo agency on these set of photos lol.

Lady Gaga seen leaving her hotel for the last time as she heads back to the USA. Gaga was seen shedding a tear for the photographers as she slowly made her way to her awaiting van. It actually took her 10 minutes to slowly walk to her van as she acted out her latest character

MonsterMarty

I think it might be related to this being her last time getting pictures taken like that when she's guaranteed that ARTPOP hasn't been heard by fans and the GP. Or could be Dope related. Or just Gagz wanting to feel the London cobbles on her bare feet.Β  :rockstar:

Archived