Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD predicts ARTPOP to sell 375k in its first week.

MonsterOfSpain

Featured Posts

BTW sold 650k without the deal, and It was forecasted to do 700k+ (Because a lot of people that bought the album for 1$ would've still bought It for Its full price)  You are way off with your 400-500k :D

And I really hope Gaga cracks 400k+ 

And They predicted 400k for PRISM and 450k for ARTPOP, now when they saw PRISM's numbers they lowered ARTPOP's numbers, but I think Gaga will crack 400k ... her USA Promo hasn't even started :rip:

yes her US Promo certainly has with the release and performance of a lead single

no US promo with 11 days to go? lol no

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if dwuw manages to smash next week, predictions will go up, she needs to do some tv the day of release like she did with BTW, she will get 500k or over, I know it

XoXoJoanneGaga

Weren't there only like 300-400k from amazon though? So BTW really sold like 750k albums without amazon?

Yea it sold about 700-750 full price. And I'm sure some of the people who bought for 99c would have bought full price if that deal hadn't happened, so it would have done over 800k anyway

yes her US Promo certainly has with the release and performance of a lead single

no US promo with 11 days to go? lol no

I am talkin about the Week of the album release + SNL etc. .  .  And where did she promote In USA ?  Of course radio and singles are promo, but I am talkin clearly about TV promotion ... last time she was on TV was September :rip:

XoXoJoanneGaga

Album sales are so low nowadays

yea everyone sold way less than expected this year except JT (but even part 2 kinda flopped)

bumblebee

And They predicted 400k for PRISM and 450k for ARTPOP, now when they saw PRISM's numbers they lowered ARTPOP's numbers, but I think Gaga will crack 400k ... her USA Promo hasn't even started :rip:

Are we aware of any promotion Gaga is planning to do before the album is released in the USA?

We only know about artRave, but that's just a party in New York which will hardly have any promotion value (I'm looking forward to it and I'm sure it will be great, but let's face it: it's not airing on TV or anywhere, so that's just a sweet present from Gaga to her fans). 

She is also said to appear at SNL, but we don't know when. SNL might help her in a big way if she does it November, 16/November, 23 to sustain the further album sales. If she is able to sell from 375,000 to 400,000 copies with the amount of promo she has done so far, then they better move all the promo events a little further so that the album achieves the longevity in sales.

BangTheGong

Yeah I don't believe this. What were the predictions for Justin Timberlake's 20/20 album? Didn't he debut with 750K or something? Doesn't Gaga have way more fans than him?? And on top of that ARTPOP is way more fun, digestible, and commercial than BTW which will appeal to a greater audience. 

Archived