๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD predicts ARTPOP to sell 375k in its first week.

MonsterOfSpain

Featured Posts

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Realistically if there was no 99 cents deal BTW would have done between 400-500k. I'm thinking she would have done 475 maybe if she was lucky.

NO it wouldve been 700k with out the 1 dollar sales. I deducted them from the total. Un top of the fact that a bunch of people who bought for a dollar were just getting a deal and wldve bought anyway at regular.

bl0ndxrebel

Anyone who listens to these predictions is ignorant. They have nothing to go on. They have album pre-orders, and that's about it, even that can't be reliable because you can cancel at any time. I will not believe ANY predictions until it's 1-2 days into it's sales week when they have actual reliable data to make a prediction on. They are the ones that predicted Teenage Dream to open with a million copies..ย 

bl0ndxrebel

The 99c deal only sold like 300,000 so her real BTW sales were 800,000 first week so it's a bit of a drop but it's just a forecast so it could end up being higher, but then again it could be lower...

No, her Amazon deal sold 470k. Those numbers were released.ย 

Illuminati Freak

Where is the official article on how much BTW sold without the 99 cents? ย Billboard must have done a report right?

ย 

Realistically if there was no 99 cents deal BTW would have done between 400-500k. I'm thinking she would have done 475 maybe if she was lucky.

BTW sold 650k without the deal, and It was forecasted to do 700k+ (Because a lot of people that bought the album for 1$ would've still bought It for Its full price)ย  You are way off with your 400-500k :D

And I really hope Gaga cracks 400k+ย 

And They predicted 400k for PRISM and 450k for ARTPOP, now when they saw PRISM's numbers they lowered ARTPOP's numbers, but I think Gaga will crack 400k ... her USA Promo hasn't even started :rip:

I predict 450k at least.

ย 

But to be honest, as long as it has longevity on the charts, that's all that matters.

VforVendetta

Where is the official article on how much BTW sold without the 99 cents? ย Billboard must have done a report right?

BTW would have sold 700k without the 0.99cents deal and the number would be even bigger conidering that many of these persons who bought the album using the 0.99 cents deal would havehave bought it either way...

Archived