Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP may be leaked tomorrow morning

glagerfeld

Featured Posts

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When it leaks, don't waste time trying to stop it, since the link is first sent out/tweeted/whatever by the source, dozens will have retweeted it, downloaded and shared before you can even paste the link on the sites to report., im seeing this A LOT on twitter, I remember how everything happened when Born This Way leaked, it gets everywhere, specially low budget traffic thirsty sites (like perez).

altough i dont really think leaks are that bad, the only people who listen to it are fans (not all of them), fans of other artists of the same genre, either haters or neutrals, and those low budget sites, but thats that, its hard enough to convince the GP to be interested enough to download legally, that they dont have any idea if its leaking or not, if they look for it, and they like what they hear, we got a buyer

Aga Gydal

Glad it hasn't leaked yet. Keep things in the dark as long as possible. Born This Way leaked on the 18th of May (its release was five days later, the 23rd). Having a leak happen more than a week before a release can actually begin to affect sales, primarily within the fanbase who would have heard everything by the 11th and thus would be less inclined to spend money for the same songs.

We can't depend on every fan to buy the album well after a leak because it's easy to just let it slide. However a leak just a few days before is okay because everyone is still fresh off the hype.

In short, I hope this doesn't leak until that stupid iTunes stream. Whyyyy iTunes

@SongLeaksmp3

Apparently, ONE HOUR from now Japan will leak #ARTPOP. Nothing is CONFIRMED, but we'll KEEP YOU updated, so feel free TO FOLLOW US.

"Japan will leak #ARTPOP" :flop:

Lawrence

@SongLeaksmp3

Apparently, ONE HOUR from now Japan will leak #ARTPOP. Nothing is CONFIRMED, but we'll KEEP YOU updated, so feel free TO FOLLOW US.

"Japan will leak #ARTPOP" :flop:

I just see this... Where are they getting their info from  :flop:

I just see this... Where are they getting their info from  :flop:

The Japanese prime minister apparently  :laughga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived