Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP may be leaked tomorrow morning

glagerfeld

Featured Posts

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PM me a link. :hor:

Oh i don't have a link, I don't even have the album. I just know with a 100% certainty that it's out there. We'll probably get it before Monday so just hang on. 

Oh i don't have a link, I don't even have the album. I just know with a 100% certainty that it's out there. We'll probably get it before Monday so just hang on. 

394447.jpg

Spyro the Dragon

Sorry I can't be more helpful. I've really tried my hardest. But like I said it's out there. So I mean you can try searching for it. 

Being packaged and ripped. couple more hours till proper release. Please search for your most xclusive site where you find your music.

retroglamx

Being packaged and ripped. couple more hours till proper release. Please search for your most xclusive site where you find your music.

Who are you? why are you saying these things? Why did you join less than 1 hour ago? I am so ready to download th leak.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Who are you? why are you saying these things? Why did you join less than 1 hour ago? I am so ready to download th leak.

Cool!

Don't believe it for a SECOND, until you see the files online with a "DOWNLOAD!" link that works, and actually gives us what we want.

rasengan597

i have the link BUT its in low quality! i dont have the High Quality sorry :( you want me to post it or no? 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived