💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP may be leaked tomorrow morning

glagerfeld

Featured Posts

It could be saved under anything and also my internet company are twats cause I can't even search for torrents because they're blocked (**** you virgin media  :fthis: )

I can't use any of those torrent sites because of stupid BSKYB :smh: 

if whoever leaks it doesn't upload it under any of these names, they've missed such an opportunity:

MDNA

PRISM

Lotus

:hor:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy Monster

ARTPOP may be leaked tomorrow

or the day after that

or the day after that

but maybe the day after the day after that too

And if it´s not, read this again  :derpga:

someone just needs to find it, I have a feeling it's there but we're just too blind!

no no no ;) If somebody is the first person to leak ARTPOP via a CD rip - they'll claim it as their work / under some online username at the very least. People don't just upload the leak of the brand new Lady Gaga album onto mediafire as "ARTPOP_forreals.rar" and hope people find it and give them a pat on the back 

no no no ;) If somebody is the first person to leak ARTPOP via a CD rip - they'll claim it as their work / under some online username at the very least. People don't just upload the leak of the brand new Lady Gaga album onto mediafire as "ARTPOP_forreals.rar" and hope people find it and give them a pat on the back 

oh I'm new to this :noparty:  when do you reckon it'll be uploaded / found then?

Lawrence

So Eminem's album leaked yesterday and apparently M.I.A's album leaked just now... So where is ARTPOP?!?!

MonsterMarty

So Eminem's album leaked yesterday and apparently M.I.A's album leaked just now... So where is ARTPOP?!?!

Eminem's leaked the day before yesterday but his is due to drop on Monday right? Gagz will leak Monday if she doesn't this weekend. Although Prism managed to not leak until less than two days before its release... Unless I just completely missed that.  :derpga:

EDIT: Japan remembers the old days and doesn't want to disappoint that d!ck... https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/3186200513

Lawrence

Eminem's leaked the day before yesterday but his is due to drop on Monday right? Gagz will leak Monday if she doesn't this weekend. Although Prism managed to not leak until less than two days before its release... Unless I just completely missed that.  :derpga:

EDIT: Japan remembers the old days and doesn't want to disappoint that d!ck... https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/3186200513

Eminem's is due out on Tuesday

MonsterMarty

Eminem's is due out on Tuesday

Ah right as long as he gets his major debut-week sales out of the way before ARTPOP drops. No cock blocking, Shady.

I was thinking we weren't going to have leaks until the stream, but I don't understand, where do these small LQ leaks come from ? Does it mean that there's going to have others, and why not a full leak ?

I don't see why we should have something before the stream on Monday, according to the fact that the official release of ARTPOP is in ten days, and that the leak of an album comes out about 5 days before the release.

MonsterOfSpain

we got BORN THIS WAY  when stores in UK started selling it by mistake before the announced date 

I remember that, it was so crazy :smh:

But guys we're streaming it officially in two days, we've waited more than 2 years for itso I think we can wait a few days more, I'm praying for it not to leak tbh.

Will the stream be avaliable Monday 12PM in USA? 'Cause that's around 6AM in Europe and I have school just right after that.

Just leak it already   I can't believe we don't have the full thing yet! Guess that's good on the other hand, congrats. I want to stop searching for it and just listen to it.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived