Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga "ineligible" UK chart placings revealed

Bambino

Featured Posts

Lol it's possible to measure success without numbers. As long as they keep reporting us sales figures it'll be ok. I say send it to radio still. Send them both. Take advantage of being ineligible.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a shame. They have both been doing well on iTunes chart though.

I am a bit confused though as I thought they'd also been made official singles? Gaga also said there would still be a video for Venus?

That's so stupid, especially since DWUW is the next official single. That song should at least be allowed to chart

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

HausOfMiklaus

SERVE FOR THE CHARTS, VENUS & DWUW. :legend: Eligibility is so near, then I can gift it to the whole UK population. Anything for my queen.

That's only the case when the songs are linked to the album as promo singles, no? In that case, DWUW will be able to chart starting on November 4th (it's radio release date), and Venus will be able to chart on November 11th (album release date).

Smooth Criminal

I'm gonna fckin CRY for real!!! So pissed off!!!  :grr:

Anyways, M SO PROUD OF GAGA!!!! YESSSS! She is an exceptional talent, and the world better realize her worth! 

llbcherry

Its not a big deal. The stupid rules apply to every artist until they change it once they realize its painfully unnecessary.. So lets just hope 11.11 hits and she climbs the charts. I'm happy knowing where she would've been. Slayage.

:legend:

Gaga is Life

2 songs in the top ten :eek: And Venus #6 :excited2: If we get chart updates like this then it's cool they can't chart I guess. Just as long as they're this popular :party:

Rudz Xinc

why the songs that she release before album release can't chart?

what different does it make with Applause?

Look at those clowns

Archived