💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Do What U Want' sells 156,000 copies in US prior to radio release

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

lady-gaga-artpop-guy-e1381824871355.jpg

Lady Gaga's "Do What U Want" (featuring R. Kelly) debuts at No. 3 with 156,000. It's the second single from Gaga's upcoming "ARTPOP" album, which is due Nov. 11. The album's first single, "Applause," debuted 11 weeks ago at No. 3 with 218,000. This week, "Applause" dips 10-15 with 80,000 (down 9%), and has sold a total of 1.6 million.

With the arrival of "Do What U Want," R. Kelly earns his highest-charting single on the 9-year-old Digital Songs chart. He previously rose as high as No. 13 with his featured role on Young Jeezy's "Go Getta" in 2007.

The single is set to hit US radio on Nov. 5. The song has already been posting big airplay gains prior to its official radio release.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5770710/katy-perrys-prism-shines-at-no-1-on-billboard-200

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

I have a feeling this will be gagas biggest radio hit! It's so radio friendly and those numbers are amazing

I have a feeling this will be gagas biggest radio hit! It's so radio friendly and those numbers are amazing

Yea!!  :clap:

Didymus

"has sold a total of 1.6 million"

So proud of Applause :cry: I hope I can say the same of DWUW in November :party:

badboymonsterx

so that means ARTPOP pre-orders aren't more then 156k?

hmmm good question! is this accurate way of telling? 

Archived