💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga shuts down Madonna comparisons

yxi

Featured Posts

Madonna is a peach and Gaga is an apricot. Two different fruits, both have delicious taste.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
llbcherry

1983-84

Holiday

Borderline

Like A Virgin

Material Girl

Crazy For You

Into the Groove

1986-87

Live to Tell

Papa Don't Preach

Open Your Heart

Who's That Girl

Like A Prayer

Express Yourself

Cherish

Vogue

Justify My Love

1992-94

This Used to be My Playground

Take A Bow

1998-99

Frozen

Ray of Light

Beautiful Stranger

American Pie

Music

Don't Tell Me

2003-06

American Life*

Hung Up

*The first single off her highly criticized album of the same name, "American Life" lambasted the materialistic culture of America and the lack of satisfaction in the face of so much abundance. But Americans weren't ready for a political statement from the woman who used to sing about the joys of s-x. This single reached the top ten (and often number-one spot) in much of Europe, as well as Canada and Japan, but only made it to number 37 on U.S. charts.

--I know almost all of these songs (listed as her top 25 from some website) They don't pass the test.

And remember Elton John's (Dear friend of Gagz) explosive outburst at some awards show because Madonna was nominated for her live performance/tour? (She lost to Muse) but he basically said, Madonna for live performance!? Bull ****! She lip syncs. Fans paying *huge number* for tickets deserve more!!

I really dunno why I'm participating in this thread, but here I am.

Madonna is a peach and Gaga is an apricot. Two different fruits, both have delicious taste.

perfection of a reply :legend:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Psychedelic

I have pretty good reasons for hating her. And the fact that you love her says a lot about your character. 

Calm your balls down, it's just music... it's not like you know them in real life! Hating will just damage your liver while Madonna and Gaga continue both to be successful, rich superstars forever! Take care!

This is the best reply to Gaga/Madonna comparisons I've seen. PERIOD!

Archived