Gaga: I'm not conventionally beautiful

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DirtyLittleMonster

Gaga gurl,you're pretty

She is PRETTY and she's more s-xy than a lot of artists or people out there. As long as she doesn't do what she did on Letterman, then she's fine.

Allison M

i think she is incredibly beautiful. 

I'm glad that she is feeling more confident about herself. she looks so happy right now and it warms my heart :)

CannaeDrive

She is a beauty, unconventional that may be, and I admire her.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Sometimes unconventional beauty is the most beautiful

Preach!!! She definitely isn't what the world considers conventionally beautiful, but that's what's so attractive about her, IMO.  She's beautiful in a more interesting way.  I'm not generally attracted to conventionally beautiful people because I find it kind of boring, I guess.  

ryhanna

She's right. She's not conventionally beautiful, and that's what makes her so beautiful. It really fits with what she's all about: Doing things outside the 'pop star' box. 

On the subject of Gaga's beauty (because she is beautiful, and she's proven that a million and one times), one of the things that attracts me to her is her ability to be so versatile in her looks. One day she can look like the Goddess Venus, and the next she can walk out of her hotel with Cruella hair and a giant mole. These drastic changes show so many sides and layers to her beauty. 

Katie14

She is not one of those people who everyone finds attractive. I guess that would be considered conventional beauty. You kind of need to get to know her and sort of get used to her face before you can find her attractive. When I first became a fan I remember I couldn't decide for months if she was actually pretty or not. Now I find her face to be very interesting looking and extremely beautiful but at the same time I can understand why people would find her to be just average looking. Also, there have been many times when Gaga makes herself look "uglier" by wearing certain outfits, makeup or wigs in favor of looking unique or interesting instead. I love this about her. How many other famous people would sacrifice looking attractive in order to wear something that is thought provoking and interesting? 

I never find conventional beauty attractive in either males or females. It may sound strange but imperfect features always catch my eyes and might make someone look attractive to me.

Gaga you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and even more important you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen and know through music.

SummerGirl21

Sometimes unconventional beauty is the most beautiful

yup! Unique beauty is much more interesting!

Also, make sure to note that she's not saying she's not beautiful.  She's saying she's not CONVENTIONALLY beautiful.  That doesn't mean the same thing. 

Archived