💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: I'm not conventionally beautiful

yxi

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Gaga please keep in mind of what Queen Maikeeb says: "You are so beautiful!! YAAAAASS!!"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DontDoubtDavid

Gaga is very beautiful, however shes right. She doesnt fit the average American big boobed blonde bimbo image or the brunette bombshell. She's a representation of real beauty and real America. Im glad that she knows this :flutter:

I agree. But she also represents the melting pot that is America, with her Italian features.

I think she's one of the most beautiful woman ive ever seen. I'm glad she isn't the average annoying american white blonde bimbo that everyone adores. I love her ethnic features and her beautiful voluptuous curves. I wouldn't change anything about her.

EVERYTHING YOU SAID!!!

And I do find her extremely beautiful, like extremely... She's my girl crush

She's not conventional beauty like Rihanna or Katy, but she has that face features that screams iconic. She has that something. :legend:

Also her ass>>>>>>>>>

However, Gaga has battled eating disorders since she was 15 and admits some days she suffers from conflicting views about her body image.

She said: ''Some days are better than others, you know? Some days I feel fantastic.''

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/lady-gaga-i-m-not-conventionally-beautiful_3927848

Umm...isnt that how we all feel? Like we all have our good days and bad days, and we all have conflicting views of our body image. Idk why she's acting like she's unique in that sense (minus her eating disorder).

I agree, that's one of the main reasons I became interested in her in the first place

She was different

She isn't conventionally beautiful and I think that's even better. She has a very strong, unique look and I'll take that any day over the rest.

Archived