Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: I'm not conventionally beautiful

yxi

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga doesn't believe she's ''conventionally beautiful'' but has learnt to accept herself the way she is.

The 'Applause' hitmaker doesn't think she has particularly attractive physical features, but she's learnt to love herself from the inside out and accept the way she is.

Speaking in the December issue of US Glamour magazine, she said: ''[i'm] not conventionally beautiful. If there was some sort of mathematical equation for beauty, I don't know if I would be the algorithm. I've always been OK with that.

''I'm not a supermodel. That's not what I do. What I do is music. I want my fans to feel the way I do, to know what they have to offer is just as important, more important, than what's happening on the outside.''

The 27-year-old singer - who is regularly seen in a revealing outfit - believes she's beginning to show off her body more because she's starting to ignore the pressures of fame.

She explained: ''I'm confident in who I am. I've come to a place in my life where I've accepted things that are me, as opposed to feeling pressure to explain myself to people around me. That's just the way I've always tried to be. It didn't change when I became a star.''

However, Gaga has battled eating disorders since she was 15 and admits some days she suffers from conflicting views about her body image.

She said: ''Some days are better than others, you know? Some days I feel fantastic.''

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/lady-gaga-i-m-not-conventionally-beautiful_3927848

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

Gaga is very beautiful, however shes right. She doesnt fit the average American big boobed blonde bimbo image or the brunette bombshell. She's a representation of real beauty and real America. Im glad that she knows this :flutter:

It's science, bitch

Alien Tulip

I think she's one of the most beautiful woman ive ever seen. I'm glad she isn't the average annoying american white blonde bimbo that everyone adores. I love her ethnic features and her beautiful voluptuous curves. I wouldn't change anything about her.

Archived