💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's X Factor Performance Garners Hundreds Of Complaints

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joannna Parker echoed her sentiment writing: "Seriously this is the rotten level we've come to for our kids to watch this debauched s**t on a Sunday night."

Talking about your kids watching something inappropriate... yet cussing and having it published when you talk about it.....

:toofloppy:

Sleigh Mama

And a quarter of those complaints were from me.

I wasn't really into it. I didn't love the costume or the wig... the choreography was what made it bad though.

I like ARTPOP so far, but I'm not really that into this Venus era.

ARTPOPsical0312

the dancers are wearing leotards not bikini's... the only one wearing a bikini is gaga. so why are they so pressed, kids themselve wear freaking leotards in dance concerts. i haven't seen the performance yet but it doesn't seem any more vulgar then any other artists who has performed on there. 

Evan Peters

this is so american...

Except is isn't and has nothing to do with America. 

emma roberts is an abuser

People are pathetic.  If you think it's inappropriate then get off your lazy A55 and change the damn channel!!!!! It's not that hard! On top of that, theres this new invention called the remote!! Guess what! Changing the channel has never been easier! At the click of a button you can fly through channel after channel, NEVER HAVING TO LEAVE THE COMFORT OF YOUR BIG ASS ARMCHAIR!!!!!!!!!! 

We're all Stronger Together!

200 complaints out of 10,000,000 viewers (0.00002%) really represents the majority's opinion. :fail:

Tell em gurl :whitney:

elijahfan

Is it really 2013? :awkney:

Don't bring these kids to the museum, they could be shocked by the nudity in the paintings.... GEE! So damaging.

Archived