💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Do What U Want" Expected to "bow high" on Billboard Hot 100

Optimus

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't you think that DWUW is blocked in youtube because they want to keep it like this till 4th of november, so Venus can have its time to shine?

Haroon

Don't you think that DWUW is blocked in youtube because they want to keep it like this till 4th of november, so Venus can have its time to shine?

But why would they want to give Venus time to shine when the second single is more important? :noparty:

I'M JUST SO CONFUSED I mean who knows it might totally change on the 4th of November or whenever it's officially whatevered to radio. Plus when the music video comes out and when she performs it on TV and stuff :shrug: we have time Monsters, we have time! :cryga:

HuntyBooBoo

she need a vidya of DWUW asap.

I just don't understand how this whole sneak peek release thing is supposed to do anything for sales.

Interest peaks, but quickly fades with no video, or airplay.

Mister G

But why would they want to give Venus time to shine when the second single is more important? :noparty:

I'M JUST SO CONFUSED I mean who knows it might totally change on the 4th of November or whenever it's officially whatevered to radio. Plus when the music video comes out and when she performs it on TV and stuff :shrug: we have time Monsters, we have time! :cryga:

A sleeper hit to be quite honest. Maybe we'll at least get a lyric video for DWUW for starters like we did for Applause and Aura. It's only appropriate. I think she just wants to generate buzz around the new music in general, build some hype with promo singles and then go in for the kill with the official singles.  So many people on here thought that Applause would peak then disappear overnight and it's still holding strong 2 months later. DWUW has radio-friendly and chart smasher written all over it.

#1 debut pls

:party:  :party: yes plss

Yeah that's not happening. No radio support

:noparty:  :noparty:  but true

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

"Applause" is still peaking on almost all radio format! It has an audience impression of 80 million on top 40 alone! And is increasing daily, even though it was on the slight decrease last week. DWUW just debut at 50 yesterday on pop before the official release next week. Not bad!

TArL

Dangerous Man

hmmm. I wonder about that.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

she need a vidya of DWUW asap.

I just don't understand how this whole sneak peek release thing is supposed to do anything for sales.

Interest peaks, but quickly fades with no video, or airplay.

yes, we need first of all the audio video UNLOCKED, still blocked on Youtube, a nice Lyric Video and the video ASAP!!! But I think that we are gonna to have the video of 'Venus' first!

Benjamin Monk

Clearly you haven't heard of RCA, who completely ****ed up Ke$ha and Xtina, and it appears Britney's heading in the same direction. Only thing they've gotten right is Miley, and let's face it, that was luck. 

oh god yeah forgot about them xtina really flopped haha, I love kesha but I do think she needs better marketing

Archived