đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Do What U Want" Expected to "bow high" on Billboard Hot 100

Optimus

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The article that's the source of this is talking about the Digital Songs chart, not the Hot 100. Change title pls..

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

MonsterMarty

I know it's a bit off topic, but this is one of the comments on that article. Don't be offended, it's mostly meant to be tongue-in-cheek for any Katy fans here, but my Jesus is it accurate!

ezra.jones:
"Who cares. Lets chat about PRISN struggling to sell 300K *readies the tea*
This basic b---h is coming off the most promoted era of her career with billions of AI accumulated from TD + an entire creature-feature movie starring her and how perfect and great she is for her eager-to-please low-brow idiot fans. Her music is professionally tailered to cater to the masses, playing it safe isn't even a question - it's a necessity. And now, she's got SNOAR with 200 million AI alone (payola most likely), her "cure cancer and buy PRISM" radio ad campaign all month long, free tomato plants + a bucket of popcorn chicken with the purchase of PRISN, her wal-mart aka biggest music retailer in the world campaign going on all month long, iTunes has a countdown banner for her all month long, and radio literally halted everything yesterday and made it national Katy Klansmen day and played her **** endlessly all damn day...yet she's struggling to crack 300K?? Absolute media saturation and she can't crack 300K...
EDIT: If PRISN debuts with less than 600K it's a flop."

:trootea:  :trootea:  :trootea:  :trootea:

I know it's a bit off topic, but this is one of the comments on that article. Don't be offended, it's mostly meant to be tongue-in-cheek for any Katy fans here, but my Jesus is it accurate!

ezra.jones:

This basic b---h is coming off the most promoted era of her career with billions of AI accumulated from TD + an entire creature-feature movie starring her and how perfect and great she is for her eager-to-please low-brow idiot fans. Her music is professionally tailered to cater to the masses, playing it safe isn't even a question - it's a necessity. And now, she's got SNOAR with 200 million AI alone (payola most likely), her "cure cancer and buy PRISM" radio ad campaign all month long, free tomato plants + a bucket of popcorn chicken with the purchase of PRISN, her wal-mart aka biggest music retailer in the world campaign going on all month long, iTunes has a countdown banner for her all month long, and radio literally halted everything yesterday and made it national Katy Klansmen day and played her **** endlessly all damn day...yet she's struggling to crack 300K?? Absolute media saturation and she can't crack 300K...

:trootea:  :trootea:  :trootea:  :trootea:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

PlasticHo

Radio shouldn't be worth so much. Most of the songs played the most are the ones people are SICK of hearing.

ezra.jones:

:trootea:  

:dies:  :rofl:  :clap:

high heeled fem

applause has sold 89k this week and is #9. DWUW is expected to sell 238k

This. man people have no faith do they :ghostga:

ManuelMonsterr

can we stop worying about the charts and start thinking about the rushed performances and video?

im scared but i know gaga vocals will deliver as always :ghostlegend:

Archived