💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

Just pre-ordered Halcyon! Ya'll should check it out, pretty good deal for $40 imo.

http://us.elliegoulding.com/order/?utm_source=EllieEmail&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=EllieUSD2C&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_medium=email&utm_content=http%3a%2f%2fsmarturl.it%2fsztdrl&utm_campaign=19475206&utm_umg_et=231871407

I hope I get the signed vinyl too! It says while supplies last. :ohno:

Oh I took that as in they would remove the advertising for that once they're out, but I suppose we won't really know. I'm crossing my fingers!

Oh I took that as in they would remove the advertising for that once they're out, but I suppose we won't really know. I'm crossing my fingers!

Hmm that makes sense too! Let's hope for the best! Can't wait to get this in, did you get the regular shipping? Do you know it it's still going to arrive on the day it's released if we get the regular shipping?

Hmm that makes sense too! Let's hope for the best! Can't wait to get this in, did you get the regular shipping? Do you know it it's still going to arrive on the day it's released if we get the regular shipping?

I was too paranoid, so I got the two day shipping lol. Still will suck to have to wait a couple days when everyone else will have it!

I really hope both of mine have the autographed vinyl, and at least one of the photos! I got one for my friend as a late birthday present because he's in love with her and I'm also a huge fan, I can't believe we get new music next month :party:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

crazystairs827

Awe I didn't know there was a bonus track on the deluxe version. Someone should upload the bonus track when they get the deluxe albu

:)

I was too paranoid, so I got the two day shipping lol. Still will suck to have to wait a couple days when everyone else will have it!

Haha that will suck.

SoldierDown

So do we have an official deluxe CD tracklist yet? Wikipedia says:

13 I Need Your Love

14 Ritual

15 In My City

16 Without Your Love

17 Hanging On (explicit)

18 Lights (single version)

Anyone know if that's genuine?