đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

crazystairs827

I don't think so, the people who heard the snippet on iTunes before it got taken down said it was a piano ballad but they didn't say it was from the trailer

Oh okay. I didn't know that! did they say what the best songs sounded like?

Oh okay. I didn't know that! did they say what the best songs sounded like?

It was only Explosions that was heard, it was put on iTunes and then taken down a like an hour later :)

Edited by Orl_zol

Anyone got an update on the position of Lights in Billboard Hot 100? I'm afraid that the trashy Whistle is about to take over the #1 spot. I really wish that Lights can make it to #1, she deserves it. :(

Anyone got an update on the position of Lights in Billboard Hot 100? I'm afraid that the trashy Whistle is about to take over the #1 spot. I really wish that Lights can make it to #1, she deserves it. :(

Whistle got #1 and Lights is #2, so it would have been #1 if Whistle didn't take over. I would MUCH prefer Whistle take the #1 spot over Wide Awake, though... Katy tried to steal the throne with her .69 cent deal and it didn't work.

The last song in the album preview is my favorite. :)

I like the songs in the preview, but it seems like the whole album is going to be very... low key. I haven't heard a single upbeat song so far and she does "upbeat" really well. Crossing my fingers she has some on the album!

crazystairs827

I like the songs in the preview, but it seems like the whole album is going to be very... low key. I haven't heard a single upbeat song so far and she does "upbeat" really well. Crossing my fingers she has some on the album!

I was thinking the same thing. I was hoping for a lot more fast songs. her first album had a lot of them

Well it's a preview with 4 songs, we have many more to hear.

4 from the preview, Hanging On, and Explosion are what we've heard so far, so that makes 6 mid to low tempo songs.

4 from the preview, Hanging On, and Explosion are what we've heard so far, so that makes 6 mid to low tempo songs.

Wait we have Explosion in full!? Link please :excited2:

Wait we have Explosion in full!? Link please :excited2:

Actually I don't :( I'm just going off what others have said who've heard it.

Actually I don't :( I'm just going off what others have said who've heard it.

This is the best song from the preview, though :tea:

Wolf Boy

I know, but that's still half an album we haven't heard. I'm sure with the success of LIGHTS we'll see some uptempo too. Actually that second song we hear on that album preview is uptempo and Anything Could Happen isn't exactyl "slow" either. Anyway, guess we'll find out soon enough. When is the album out again? i need it NOW.

I know, but that's still half an album we haven't heard. I'm sure with the success of LIGHTS we'll see some uptempo too. Actually that second song we hear on that album preview is uptempo and Anything Could Happen isn't exactyl "slow" either. Anyway, guess we'll find out soon enough. When is the album out again? i need it NOW.

It's out October 8th in the UK and the 9th in the US :) So glad we got us some Ellie to hold us over until ARTPOP :party: