đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Important Info You Should Know About Machete Kills (MildPlotSpoiler)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

MarryTheSequins

6. There is one 3-D scene in the film! BUT the theaters are NOT providing glasses for it! so you must bring your own if you wish to see it. It involves Machete getting into a very personal situation with a winner of a beauty pagent.

It's not actually 3D though is it? I thought they just put that in for the craic :smh:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I saw it and I absolutely loved it.

But the 3D-scene was a joke, I thought :flop: I don't think the image would be altered if you'd use 3D-glasses.

And I wouldn't expect the movie to be pulled from theaters anywhere else. This is hardly the most violent film I've seen in theatres.

ChasingGhosts

The 3D scene is what the TFM glasses were made for :derpga:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

I seen the movie over a week ago at the movies, I saw it on the first day it was released here in the UK (October 11). It was amazing. :sweat:

SoldierDown

I loved it! It was exactly what I expected, corny and over the top and ridiculous, but that's the point!

Plus Gaga was really great in her role, she had the crazy eyes down to perfection!  :sweat:

Oh, I didn't realize her role was so small. I guess I'll just wait for the DVD release.

But, wow, amazing thread! I will check if my theater has any stands from the movie, but I don't think they do.

Please could the OP add a 'spoilers' warning to the title? I can understand why some people might want to know this stuff but I didn't realise that there would be plot spoilers when I clicked on it

Edit - Thanks! :)

I waited for this movie just for Gaga, 5 minutes aren't that long though  :noparty:

PS.

tumblr_muifzjOrB01sjl1aoo3_250.gif

Should the clouds supposed to move that fast?  :flop:

I just died of laughing seeing it yesterday! And I can't wait to see the 3rd one, I will be even more crazier xD (And it was aired in english with subtitles, so I could hear Gaga voice  :wub: )

I waited for this movie just for Gaga, 5 minutes aren't that long though :noparty:

PS.

tumblr_muifzjOrB01sjl1aoo3_250.gif

Should the clouds supposed to move that fast? :flop:

It's supposed to look fake/corny I think.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Archived