💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Important Info You Should Know About Machete Kills (MildPlotSpoiler)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

edit 10-19-2013 by me, 2am:

6. There is one 3-D scene in the film! BUT the theaters are NOT providing glasses for it! so you must bring your own if you wish to see it. It involves Machete getting into a very personal situation with a winner of a beauty pagent.

Can you PM me what is this exactly, cause If it is what I think, I might not bring some people :awkney:

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

It's not actually 3D though is it? I thought they just put that in for the craic

But the 3D-scene was a joke, I thought :flop: I don't think the image would be altered if you'd use 3D-glasses. And I wouldn't expect the movie to be pulled from theaters anywhere else. This is hardly the most violent film I've seen in theatres.

Apparently, I just learned it was a sight gag. Wearing 3 D glasses may or may not help you see it better, it's the way they filmed it, apparently that was a joke. I apologize for misinformation!

I will check if my theater has any stands from the movie, but I don't think they do.

Ask the management, they may have received them but never put them up.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

Please could the OP add a 'spoilers' warning to the title? I can understand why some people might want to know this stuff but I didn't realise that there would be plot spoilers when I clicked on it

Sorry! I assumed the news I said about Gaga would be good news for Gaga fans.

I waited for this movie just for Gaga, 5 minutes aren't that long though 

Should the clouds supposed to move that fast?

To me, the entire film is one big cartoon. Things go in and out of the realms of plausibility in this film, stuff happens that could never happen in the real world. It's supposed to be a lampoon, a parody, a send-up of all films campy and B-Movie style.

Can you PM me what is this exactly, cause If it is what I think, I might not bring some people

Mild Plot Spoiler: (Don't read if you want a few details)

It's a blurred out s-x scene.

Machete doesn't want to have s-x with this girl, but she talks him into it. as she undresses, the film warns the audience to put on 3-D glasses to see the scene better. Then the film turns very colorful and it becomes hard to see what's going on. You can see some images but it's not clear, I'm not sure if the three d glasses would make the image clearer or not. Thankfully, the whole mess is over in a few seconds.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

The 3D scene is what the TFM glasses were made for :derpga:

I thought i'd never see this day

This woman and her forward thinking   :giveup:

Is the version of Chameleon that's used during the Cuba to GaGa scene on the soundtrack? I need to purchase it...

ChicaSkas

Is the version of Chameleon that's used during the Cuba to GaGa scene on the soundtrack? I need to purchase it...

I believe so. I have the full audio from the film, it's just I'm having trouble on SoundCloud because of copyright.

I waited for this movie just for Gaga, 5 minutes aren't that long though  :noparty:

PS.

tumblr_muifzjOrB01sjl1aoo3_250.gif

Should the clouds supposed to move that fast?  :flop:

It was like a flashback scene so IDK lol

Archived