Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK GOES GAGA: ARTPOP special edition (foil + DVD) & a HUGE Contest

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

I can't anymore at this special edition, DVD, preorder, buying, completing album, sell out mess. lol 

💎

I just contacted them, and they say that the foil packaging is for both - the ARTPOP CD alone and the CD+DVD. vAaHYRg.png

EDIT: NOP, That girl didn't know right, contacted about three more times and they said only the CD+DVD has it. Ordered both just in case.

I just contacted them, and they say that the foil packaging is for both - the ARTPOP CD alone and the CD+DVD. vAaHYRg.png

I think Archana is mistaken here. -Craig- previously asked this question and got a reply in which they told they put that notification also on the page of the standard CD to let people know that if they want the foil packaging they should buy the deluxe edition.

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk.

I understand that you are want to know more about the Product Alert for ARTPOP Foil Packaging of the item ARTPOP.

I have checked both the links you have provided in your e-mail.

I can confirm that this alert or notice is referring to the order of the deluxe version.

Please note that the notice is up in the standard edition as well, as an alert or advertisement to the buyers to provide information on other options available for the item.

Kindly choose the deluxe version of the item to get the special edition silver foil packaging.

A rather unhelpful email received

I do understand that you would like to know whether the album Lady Gaga ARTPOP comes with special foil cover or not.

As for a valuable customer, I've checked our website and found the following:

Please take notice that all customers who purchased the deluxe edition of ARTPOP prior to 11/11/2013 at 11:59pm will receive their album complete with special edition silver foil packaging.

Hope this helps. We look forward seeing you again.

I have emailed again asking if the cd & dvd comes with the foil, hopefully i'll get a clear answer....

A rather unhelpful email received

I do understand that you would like to know whether the album Lady Gaga ARTPOP comes with special foil cover or not.

As for a valuable customer, I've checked our website and found the following:

Please take notice that all customers who purchased the deluxe edition of ARTPOP prior to 11/11/2013 at 11:59pm will receive their album complete with special edition silver foil packaging.

Hope this helps. We look forward seeing you again.

I have emailed again asking if the cd & dvd comes with the foil, hopefully i'll get a clear answer....

You can see that next to the offer:

"Please take notice that all customers who purchased the deluxe edition of ARTPOP prior to 11/11/2013 at 11:59pm will receive their album complete with special edition silver foil packaging."

there's a thumbprint picture of the album cover to which the offer applies.  If you click on that picture it takes you to the album for which the offer applies (it takes you to the CD+DVD one).

Archived