💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Huge ARTPOP announcement coming tomorrow!

BornSimon

Featured Posts

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe some info about the vol.2 she's mentioned a bit of? to be honest i doubt that but it would be pretty damn awesome news!

dontbesweet

don't hype you'll undoubtably be let down unless Gaga announces she's scrapping ARTPOP and re-releasing The Fame Monster.

DanceInTheFlames

I'm starting to wonder if it is tour dates..... But I feel like that is so soon for her. Like we haven't even heard her talk about a stage or anything, and we all know it's going to be outlandish and take a while to build... 

Then again she did go on tour like the DAY the fame monster came out. I remember I went like less than a month after it released so maybe? I just can't believe it since we haven't heard her talk about it AT ALL really. Except for a concept she had, but nothing sounded like it was set in stone/in motion. 

BornSimon

I'm sorry idk why I quoted you I'm just so excitefld :lmao:

LOL Don't worry! I'm pretty excited myself but I've learnt not to get my hopes up just in case!

I've thought about tour dates myself but it feels way too early for that? Who knows!

Its gonna be that its going to be out earlier than Nov. 11, if you think about it, she already has a master copy and shes shown us the physical copy of the album. It should be in the process of getting printed now, Its not a long process.

FrozenKookie

I wonder what is this big news yet to be revealed like, we already have the expected big news :duck: but SOOOO excited nevertheless :nooo:

Archived