💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LTD foil edition of ARTPOP 'MAY' be available worldwide :flop:

KING5KAT

Featured Posts

Daenerys

If anyone wants I will preorder multiple copies and send them your way for half the price!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
display name

Go on your itunes and check out the US itunes store for Lady Gaga.

It's not fair, never will be.

The US doesn't get exclusives usually, we get one and everyone throws a fit.

Exactly.

God forbid some of you have to import it for yourselves. At this moment, the foil cover is at least available to you guys in some way. Deal.

dethraydethray

People are nuts paying for american postage + customs for a cd with a foil cover. It may be special but at the end of the day, it's the same content. This is coming from somebody who collects CD's and Magazines. Y'all are nuts.

RAMROD

Yes - but if Interscope want to make things FAIR - they can change the CD covers that Amazon UK receives.

:shrug:

I guess if one really wanted one they can always get on Amazon US.

I would not be grieving when the situation is the other way around either. But to have it shipped even it costs more.

It is painful but as I enjoy Gaga's music, it will be worth it.

I mean, if you really want to complain, tell her or her label about how Japan always gets bonus tracks etc since The Fame.

Or actually how every single Western albums seems to have extras when releases in Japan.

But no one seems to be mind with that so far?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I'm sure it's just US too, I mean "first 500,000 to leave the factory?" - well albums are printed in different countries anyway so it will only be the US factory I guess 

:shrug:

I guess if one really wanted one they can always get on Amazon US.

I would not be grieving when the situation is the other way around either. But to have it shipped even it costs more.

It is painful but as I enjoy Gaga's music, it will be worth it.

I mean, if you really want to complain, tell her or her label about how Japan always gets bonus tracks etc since The Fame.

Or actually how every single Western albums seems to have extras when releases in Japan.

But no one seems to be mind with that so far?

Not to mention America is like the only country  not getting a DVD.

AgusPop

I'm sure it's just US too, I mean "first 500,000 to leave the factory?" - well albums are printed in different countries anyway so it will only be the US factory I guess 

Why the "flop" in the title?

The problem will be that the original 'offer' (per Gaga's tweet) implies it was worldwide (since the tweet was intended to be received by her fans worldwide) and to go against that is a problem since some fans (who don't read this site and stuff) will have pre-ordered the physical album from their local store as a result of that and will not get what they are expecting...

If the original tweet stated it was US only there would not be a problem

Why the "flop" in the title?

Because we keep getting told that it isn't available worldwide, then someone else says it is, then we get another source saying only specific country's so my thread was just another counter argument so I called it a flop XD :flop:

AgusPop

Because we keep getting told that it isn't available worldwide, then someone else says it is, then we get another source saying only specific country's so my thread was just another counter argument so I called it a flop XD :flop:

delete it please

Archived