Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CONFIRMED: ARTPOP preorders will NOT come with foil in the UK

Jase

Featured Posts

ronnialessandro

Haha she's rewarding us for supporting her when all the other countries didn't. I love it!

LOL Exactly. Idk why I'm trolling when I'm not even from the US either!  :cryga:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not sell it in the UK though... :awkney: Gaga's favoritism towards certain countries... :awkney:

I thought she loved the UK

Unicorn De Milo

Universal Music Australia confirmed that stores here are getting them tho!

Omg great news you should make a thread to let ppl know :party:

It could well be in UK stores, just not on Amazon.

No way I'm importing it from US, I'll take my chances in Canadian stores.

I think the reason why mine was so expensive is cuz I got the express world wide shipping so the album arrives within 2 to 3 days after the release :laughga: I ain't got time to wait 2 weeks for dat special cover tbh :nails:

I don't mind waiting two weeks for the sake of a cover - i'll get the normal UK version on the day of release for the music :) no big deal.

TimisaMonster

I thought she loved the UK

She also says she HATES Hollywood, but when she performs in L.A..."I love you Hollywood"...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Unicorn De Milo

I don't mind waiting two weeks for the sake of a cover - i'll get the normal UK version on the day of release for the music :) no big deal.

That's what I'm doing tbh

Haha she's rewarding us for supporting her when all the other countries didn't. I love it!

Or she's making up for the lost US BTWB dates that the rest of the world got? just a theory

daviddarko

I just chatted with an Amazon rep and she said my order (from Canada) is definitely a foil edition.

but Where did you place the order? US Amazon?

I want that cover so badly 

charlie-gold-ticket-o.gif

Vernier

Deserved. Any country that let's Applause flop and yet let's almost anything Rihanna releases get to #1 deserves nothing good :coffee:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived