Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CONFIRMED: ARTPOP preorders will NOT come with foil in the UK

Jase

Featured Posts

htrllllsem

I'm not worried, mine will be shipped to the us address of mu country's shipping company and in my hands :sara:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unicorn De Milo

I don't think it available in Canada either so I pre order ARTPOP from both amazone Canada and US just incase :smh:

Though I feel bad for U.K. monsters and I know this will disappoint them, is it terrible of me to feel a little good that U.S. monsters are finally getting something exclusive? At the same time though I don't want to see others disappointed or have to pay more money for something.  Hopefully shipping can be either really cheap or free somehow. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Unicorn De Milo

Gaga clearly said, last night, it's best to buy it from the Amazon US store, as an import (if you're outside the US). Good luck, everybody!

This although I wish she had made it WW so the fans outside US wouldn't have to pay the extra shipping cost

I had to pay 36 dollars just for the shipping to Canada I can't imagine how much Australian and UK monsters will have to pay for theirs :messga:

This although I wish she had made it WW so the fans outside US wouldn't have to pay the extra shipping cost

I had to pay 36 dollars just for the shipping to Canada I can't imagine how much Australian and UK monsters will have to pay for theirs :messga:

Whenever i order from Amazon US, shipping isn't all that much to be honest. If it's reallly expensive, I'll cancel and I'll buy some foil and stick it on the cover myself :)

That's what they get for making Applause not perform so well over there tbh  :nails: 

lol jk :derpga:

:laughga:

Unicorn De Milo

Whenever i order from Amazon US, shipping isn't all that much to be honest. If it's reallly expensive, I'll cancel and I'll buy some foil and stick it on the cover myself :)

:laughga:

I think the reason why mine was so expensive is cuz I got the express world wide shipping so the album arrives within 2 to 3 days after the release :laughga: I ain't got time to wait 2 weeks for dat special cover tbh :nails:

nick4bty

That's what they get for making Applause not perform so well over there tbh  :nails: 

lol jk :derpga:

Haha she's rewarding us for supporting her when all the other countries didn't. I love it!

Unicorn De Milo

When sales suck in the U.K., we'll know why  :emma:

Y'all can still buy the normal cover tho :awkney::teehee:

Product Alert: ARTPOP Foil Packaging
Please take notice that all customers who purchased ARTPOP prior to 11/10/2013 @ 11:59pm will receive their album complete with special edition silver foil packaging.

TimisaMonster

Universal Music Australia confirmed that stores here are getting them tho!

Why not sell it in the UK though...:awkney: Gaga's favoritism towards certain countries...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived