💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CONFIRMED: ARTPOP Pre-Orders (Clean AND Explicit) Will Come With Foil

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

Allison M

Look at the bottom left corner of the album cover...you order the explicit version. You got the one you wanted :yes:

YESSSS!! You are a life saver. Why didn't i think of that?!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

You are now connected to Prem from Amazon.com

Me:I had a question regarding my order on the ARTPOP CD...I've been informed that the special foil covers will be available to those who pre-ordered before Nov. 10th, I have ordered this from Australia... will I still get it with the foil?13:34:52

Prem:Hello, I'm Prem from Amazon.com.13:35:02

Me:Hey13:35:07

Prem:Yes, Benjamin. You'll receive the album complete with special edition silver foil packaging.13:35:36

Me:so even though I am from Australia, and I ordered it from the US site I will receive it?13:36:07

Prem:Yes, Benjamin. You're right!13:36:46

Me:And that is a 100% confirmed? I only had one other question if you have time13:37:16

Prem:Yes, we have the alert that this order is eligible. 13:37:40

Me:EXCELLENT! I have placed for an express international shipping will that arrive on the date of release or can you not tell at this time?13:38:20

Prem:May I have the order number, please? 13:38:40

Me:one second13:38:50

Me:Order # 002-2267962-751065313:39:00

Prem:It'll be delivered to you within November 14, 2013 - Tuesday, November 19, 2013. The international orders won't be delivered on the release date. 13:39:42

Me:Ok excellent. So what happens if I don't for some reason receive a foil edition?13:40:20

Prem:Please let us know and we'll investigate this issue. However, this will be in foil edition.13:41:52

Me:Excellent thank you very much for this

GET DAT FOIL! :party:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

YESSSS!! You are a life saver. Why didn't i think of that?!

All explicit versions of an album come with that logo, the clean versions don't as they have been edited of "explicit or offensive" material and words :yes:

It cost me $22.97 in total and I should receive it sometime between Friday, November 22, 2013 - Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Eh, I don't mind waiting.

Arturo

It cost me $22.97 in total and I should receive it sometime between Friday, November 22, 2013 - Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Eh, I don't mind waiting.

Lol don't mind those estimations.

They always give the worst possible estimations to make it seem like it arrived fast.

I'd say you'll get it like the 19th or something.

TimisaMonster

"Yes, I can definitely assure you that the item that you will received will come with the special foil packaging."

I'm so happy for you! We BOTH got great news tonight! :party::excited: I can't believe I'll finally have something EXCLUSIVE by Gaga!!!

daviddarko

You are now connected to Prem from Amazon.com

Me:I had a question regarding my order on the ARTPOP CD...I've been informed that the special foil covers will be available to those who pre-ordered before Nov. 10th, I have ordered this from Australia... will I still get it with the foil?13:34:52

Prem:Hello, I'm Prem from Amazon.com.13:35:02

Me:Hey13:35:07

Prem:Yes, Benjamin. You'll receive the album complete with special edition silver foil packaging.13:35:36

Me:so even though I am from Australia, and I ordered it from the US site I will receive it?13:36:07

Prem:Yes, Benjamin. You're right!13:36:46

Me:And that is a 100% confirmed? I only had one other question if you have time13:37:16

Prem:Yes, we have the alert that this order is eligible. 13:37:40

Me:EXCELLENT! I have placed for an express international shipping will that arrive on the date of release or can you not tell at this time?13:38:20

Prem:May I have the order number, please? 13:38:40

Me:one second13:38:50

Me:Order # 002-2267962-751065313:39:00

Prem:It'll be delivered to you within November 14, 2013 - Tuesday, November 19, 2013. The international orders won't be delivered on the release date. 13:39:42

Me:Ok excellent. So what happens if I don't for some reason receive a foil edition?13:40:20

Prem:Please let us know and we'll investigate this issue. However, this will be in foil edition.13:41:52

Me:Excellent thank you very much for this

:party:  :party:

TimisaMonster

Sweet!! Thanks for clearing that up!

No problem. Let's rejoice at our beautiful foil orders being confirmed! :runhug:

All I can see is alot of stressed out fans in this whole story of her albume cover that is foil.   Really - don't you feal a little bit foolish.

TimisaMonster

by 11/10/2013 they mean November 10th right?

:yes:

All I can see is alot of stressed out fans in this whole story of her albume cover that is foil.   Really - don't you feal a little bit foolish.

Why would a Lady Gaga fan feel foolish over being passionate about wanting to own something which is limited and exclusive? Absurd thing to say.

can i preorder from US amazon store and deliver it to Australia?

I preordered there and will be having it delivered to the UK so I don't see why not :)

Archived