💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CONFIRMED: ARTPOP Pre-Orders (Clean AND Explicit) Will Come With Foil

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Seeing as Gaga didn't specify whether or not the foil was ONLY available for the explicit version, I asked an Amazon employee through chat about the issue and he gave us some important information. This is a transcript of the chat I had with him...

Me:I had a question regarding my order on the ARTPOP CD...I've been informed that the special foil covers will be available to those who pre-ordered before Nov. 10th, but is the special foiling exclusive to ONLY the explicit version of the album or is it also available to the clean version? I pre-ordered the clean version and am worried it won't come with the foil.

Malcolm:Good evening, thank you for contacting Amazon.com. My name is Malcolm and I'll be happy to assist you.

Me:Thank you.

Malcolm:Would you mind if I take a moment to research this?

Me:Not at all, please

Malcolm:The product alert for the foil packaging listed on both the clean and explicit. I Expect you to receive the foil packaging with the album you pre-ordered.

Me:Thank you so much for clarifying this for me.

That was all of the concerns I had. Thank you again and have a good night :)

Malcolm:Thank you for contacting Amazon.com. We hope to see you again soon! Please click the end chat link to close this window.

So for those of you who were worried, BOTH versions of the album are getting foil! :party:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did Malcolm get that info?

Now we just need confirmation on whether or not this is all US-based, with everywhere else missing out

AND why the Amazon notice said silver instead of pink

EDIT: Is it pink AND silver?

TimisaMonster

If you read the chat...:laughga:

He clearly didn't want to just make up an answer out of thin air, but he actally took a few minutes to find out and that's when he told me :party:

He's a sales rep who probably just contacted an Amazon vendor who knew. I'm sure Interscope has let the vendors/store know.

YAY!!!! Pre-ordered from Amazon already, but I plan on buying it in-stores at midnight so I can listen to it with my friends blasting it in the car from start to finish.  Hopefully I can find a foil version in the store as well. 

We're all Stronger Together!

I really hope it's true, but I know some users have had floppy encounters in Amazon chat where the person had no clue :flop:

TimisaMonster

Now we just need confirmation on whether or not this is all US-based, with everywhere else missing out

AND why the Amazon notice said silver instead of pink

EDIT: Is it pink AND silver?

That I didn't ask...which I probably should have :megaflop:

Is Malcolm hot? He sounds hot...

This wasn't a live cam chat, just typing you horny...:smh:

I really hope it's true, but I know some users have had floppy encounters in Amazon chat where the person had no clue :flop:

As I said, he actually took a few minutes before answering me, cuz he wanted to get clarification seeing as he didn't know the answer, WHICH I APPRECIATED SO MUCH, and told me that this info is sold and reliable. I don't doubt that people have had issues with Amazon before, but this G.U.Y(:derpga:) is legit.

This wasn't a live cam chat, just typing you horny... :smh:

Gotta keep your eyes peeled at all times. Good D is hard to come by.

tumblr_mp3gohOlOq1s9gq1zo1_500.gif

Archived