đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Snippet on RADIOARTPOP tonight!

Opulence

Featured Posts

Ricochetmatt

Can't wait. I hope it's something other than "Venus," since we are getting the full track in less than two weeks anyway.

I hope it's "Fashion." I need something to help me believe that the song is going to be decent.

tumblr_inline_mi3dfrzMsg1r5ovix.gif

I feel you.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EthanPamyu

• TimisaMonster

• DanceInTheFlames

• AgusPop

Top Posters In This Topic

RADIOARTPOP is going to get so many new viewers! I'm excited to see it grow and evolve. I've been watching since Aura leaked

Ricochetmatt

Ugh, dammit Gaga...I really wish she wasn't doing all this releasing snippets of songs/lyrics to build hype. Like...this is starting to feel like BTW all over again, and it feels cheap. She should just stay silent until the album is released...cause by the time it actually releases (like BTW), we will have heard like all of it, and the album release will feel anticlimactic. It won't be as exciting. Just my two cents. 

So don't listen to it? No one is forcing you to tune in.

TimisaMonster

WHEN IS 8

how many hours from now?

On Tim's last topic, he mentioned 8 EST, so that's in 1 hour 15 mintues :excited:

Edited by TimisaMonster
Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

Who here is hoping that Jess is on, so we can see her reaction face again to a new Gaga song?!!! :lmao:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Ugh, dammit Gaga...I really wish she wasn't doing all this releasing snippets of songs/lyrics to build hype. Like...this is starting to feel like BTW all over again, and it feels cheap. She should just stay silent until the album is released...cause by the time it actually releases (like BTW), we will have heard like all of it, and the album release will feel anticlimactic. It won't be as exciting. Just my two cents. 

yea, but the album release is only a few weeks away. She started doing this stuff with BTW MONTHS in advance, so I don't mind as much. Now is when she should be hyping.

www.brianhowarddesign.com

goddamit i was about to go to bed

not sure if I want to listen to a snippet or not

Same :ohno: I think I'm gonna pass and just watch Game of Thrones instead :giggle:

HausOfMark

Who here is hoping that Jess is on, so we can see her reaction face again to a new Gaga song?!!! :lmao:

HAHA YEAH!

-Mark