Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP (Walmart Exclusive)

BadRomantic

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BadRomantic

It's clearly a zine pack. Read the dimensions.

Not exactly. All 3 versions of Prism and even Teenage Dream the complete confection all have those same dimensions of 5.5 x 0.5 x 7.44

No saying what it is.

Awkward moment I'm just going to buy it on iTunes. I don't think I've bought a physical CD in maybe 10 years? Yikes.

Not exactly. All 3 versions of Prism and even Teenage Dream the complete confection all have those same dimensions of 5.5 x 0.5 x 7.44

No saying what it is.

Oh...well that's weird.

Yeah FYE went through 2 or 3 mass closings in the past few years where they closed countless stores.  I thankfully still have a few in my area, but no where near the amount there used to be. I never want them to close, I've been buying movies and music there since the 90s!  :messga:

Any idea when they will announce what is Exclusive about it? 

What can it be?

A 'Zinepak version.

🌹 free britney 🌹

What exactly is that? :flop:

The CD come in a book and with some exclusive stuff too (can be stickers, cards.. some merch), like this:

0060253712421_500X500.jpg

🌹 free britney 🌹

JustinLovesGaga

The CD come in a book and with some exclusive stuff too (can be stickers, cards.. some merch), like this:

0060253712421_500X500.jpg

Looks cool! Thanks!

Daenerys

I'm all here for a ZinePack

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived