💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP (Walmart Exclusive)

BadRomantic

Featured Posts

I'm surprised Gaga hasn't done a Target edition. Target's usually include 2-5 B-sides, not just one or two crappy remixes.

do you not remember what happened when she was supposed to have one with BTW?

They continued support for homophobic organizations so she pulled her deal with them and that's how the deluxe edition of the album ended up being released everywhere. 3 bonus tracks + 5 remixes = the 8 Target exclusive tracks

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lastlinefirst

I don't know where else to ask, but which other stores usually do special editions? I remember Hot Topic gave away a poster with each pre-order of Born This Way.

idk if you have FYE but here they gave away a free poster with preorder on BTW too. I haven't checked about ARTPOP

RAMROD

ummm they better show any pictures soon to get them sales.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GagaMyBlood95

"Exclusive"-probably remixes of Applause, and possibly of Venus or something like that!

But it's still nice  :party:

CHROMATICA 2020

idk if you have FYE but here they gave away a free poster with preorder on BTW too. I haven't checked about ARTPOP

No, it closed down a couple of years ago. (I was able to get my brunette copy of TFM on sale though.) But yeah, went out of business in my flop city I guess.

ohsnapitszach

Please check for us! I have my poster from that!

lastlinefirst

No, it closed down a couple of years ago. (I was able to get my brunette copy of TFM on sale though.) But yeah, went out of business in my flop city I guess.

Damn...a lot of them closed here but some are still open...

Please check for us! I have my poster from that!

I will!!! I'll check this weekend!

Archived