Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP's Price Increases on Amazon

hausofkc

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I imagine this is due to the fact that they said the $12 was the PRE-ORDER prices and for those being shipped first...now that the pre-orders sold out...I think they're just selling the standard version now with the standard price :shrug:

Either way, if in doubt, go to a music store and look for a foil cover for yourself...that's the only way to be 100% guaranteed that you'll have a foil in your hands! Plus, 45,000 copies were from her DIGITAL pre-orders and it's my understanding that people now these days buy more digital than physical copies, SO the pre-orders for the album should be the same if not less and we're in more of a chance to getting the foil, BUT it could be HIGHER due to Gaga saying the physical pre-orders have foil...it may be higher than the digital pre-orders... :messga:

Watch it Target, Best Buy and Walmart will be flocked by Monsters there and then.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

Watch it Target, Best Buy and Walmart will be flocked by Monsters there and then.

Gettin' dat Record 2 Million First Week Sales Gaga!!! :legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD

Gettin' dat Record 2 Million First Week Sales Gaga!!! :legend:

indeed! Especially since she said there will be another signing session

They are trying to make up the money they lost from the BTW .99 cent deal.  :giggle:

lol I know you're joking but fun fact: amazon paid them the difference to promote their new digital locker mp3 store thing

TimisaMonster

indeed! Especially since she said there will be another signing session

I completely forgot about that! Man...she just might get that 2 million first week sales...I hope she comes close and this becomes the first ever record to sell that many in one week! THAT would be something to brag about! Did she say she was doing one in different cities around the US or is it just in NY again?

lol I know you're joking but fun fact: amazon paid them the difference to promote their new digital locker mp3 store thing

I think I did knew the reasoning behind it. At least that sounds familiar. :)

Lol I know. It's just that I'm already going to have two of the songs on the album and then pay for a physical cd so it's like twenty bucks for 15 songs. #brokeasscollegestudent

I don't think it will be that expensive. Most albums are 10-15 dollars. :)

RAMROD

I completely forgot about that! Man...she just might get that 2 million first week sales...I hope she comes close and this becomes the first ever record to sell that many in one week! THAT would be something to brag about! Did she say she was doing one in different cities around the US or is it just in NY again?

Yes, fingers crossed! :party:

Haven't heard more, I hope it is not only NYC and LA only like last time, just to be fair :omfgaga:

TimisaMonster

Yes, fingers crossed! :party:

Haven't heard more, I hope it is not only NYC and LA only like last time, just to be fair :omfgaga:

ALL OF THIS!

Flippy

Glad I bought it when I did.   :fan:

I bought it 2 hours ago & it wasn't $17 yet :fan:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Why is the edited version still $11.99? Being explicit shouldn't make it $6 more expensive. Maybe it's an extended (deluxe, but Gaga hates that word) edition  :duck: 

Haroon

What if it's a mistake :duck: like when a petrol pump put their prices wrong and everyone flocked and got really cheap petrol :laughga:

Archived