ARTPOP's Price Increases on Amazon

hausofkc

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Economics 101

-----

GUYS, IF YOU PRE-ORDER IT AT $17.71 & AMAZON LOWERS THE PRICE LATER, YOUR PRE-ORDER PRICE WILL GO DOWN WITH IT. 
It also can NEVER go back up, though.

Spyro the Dragon

theotherside

Holy crap, why is it so much when I could just download it for free? Gagz is killing me here. I normally wouldn't even pay more than ten bucks and now it's almost double that.

Queen Gloria

Oh hell no. I'm not paying $30 to get it the day of release. 

Holy crap, why is it so much when I could just download it for free? Gagz is killing me here. I normally wouldn't even pay more than ten bucks and now it's almost double that.

#badmonster

theotherside

Lol I know. It's just that I'm already going to have two of the songs on the album and then pay for a physical cd so it's like twenty bucks for 15 songs. #brokeasscollegestudent

#badmonster

TimisaMonster

I imagine this is due to the fact that they said the $12 was the PRE-ORDER prices and for those being shipped first...now that the pre-orders sold out...I think they're just selling the standard version now with the standard price :shrug:

Either way, if in doubt, go to a music store and look for a foil cover for yourself...that's the only way to be 100% guaranteed that you'll have a foil in your hands! Plus, 45,000 copies were from her DIGITAL pre-orders and it's my understanding that people now these days buy more digital than physical copies, SO the pre-orders for the album should be the same if not less and we're in more of a chance to getting the foil, BUT it could be HIGHER due to Gaga saying the physical pre-orders have foil...it may be higher than the digital pre-orders...:messga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD

Holy crap, why is it so much when I could just download it for free? 

omg your logic.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived