đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

If Aura is a promo single, then what's the Telephone continuation?

Did Gaga say the continuation would be played at swinefest? Or did she say one of the songs from swinfest was meant to be the continuation? Like was it set in stone that the continuation would be one of the songs she played at swinefest, or did she just say that its probably, going to be?

RIP RIP RIP OMG I CANT EVEN

X367ZLI.jpg

OMG THAT GIF LOL!!!! I cant!!! :lmao: :lmao:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• FrozenKookie

Lol said someone with 58 posts? I wouldn't risk that hun

Just because my posts are low doesn't mean a damn thing. I have been coming to this forum since the leaking of the paparazzi video. I've seen all the meltdowns, the betrayals, everything. Don't test my knowledge on this fandom. I stand by what I said. If you want #1 songs, go be basic. Aura is one of the best songs in her repertoire. I'm so glad it is getting the time of day it deserves.

StrawberryBlond

Coincidences are so weird. I remember making a thread about the possibility of Aura being the last single or a promo single and most of you went for the last single option...and now most of you are saying it's a great idea as a promo single! Obviously, this was all planned beforehand (someone here did pick up on how Telephone-like the Machete clips were!) but moments like these make me wonder if Gaga does indeed lurk on this forum, even if she doesn't login because so far, she seems to be doing exactly what we want from her judging by the threads on this forum so far. Nevertheless, I feel so pleased with myself for predicting this outcome for Aura! I imagine I feel like that person who predicted the BTW album title from Gaga's speeches on tour!

BornSimon

I'm confused. Why a lyric video? And won't there be an iTunes release? That's strange. Why isn't she just releasing a 2nd single? Applause has been out long enough, a 2nd single will have to come out in the next couple of weeks anyway. A promo video for the song just feels so random to me.

I'm happy though because the song is ****ing incredible.

Stefani328

fandoms? LOL these people are nuts. Thats why gaga is going down hill. You "stans" are making her uncriticizable. And also such a huge turn off to the gp. cuckoos

Why are you here? Everything you post is negative. There is a difference between  criticizing and bashing the artist all the time.

Coincidences are so weird. I remember making a thread about the possibility of Aura being the last single or a promo single and most of you went for the last single option...and now most of you are saying it's a great idea as a promo single! Obviously, this was all planned beforehand (someone here did pick up on how Telephone-like the Machete clips were!) but moments like these make me wonder if Gaga does indeed lurk on this forum, even if she doesn't login because so far, she seems to be doing exactly what we want from her judging by the threads on this forum so far. Nevertheless, I feel so pleased with myself for predicting this outcome for Aura! I imagine I feel like that person who predicted the BTW album title from Gaga's speeches on tour!

I noticed this since day one. Thank God i'm not the only one!

Daenerys

If this is the next single I am ripping up my stancard and setting it alight.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I predict that since October 11 is the last possible day she can be working on the album and it needs to be sent out for public distribution etc (this is a fact, I took a music legality  class), she's going to release both the album cover and tracklist and provide Aura for purchase with the tracklist being released. I don't think she's going to release separate  artwork for it, plus if she keeps it on ARTPOP (album) it will allow more people to pre-order the album which really is the whole point of a promotional single. This will also be promo for single as it was rumored Robert is the director of the Aura video and he let the song be used for promo in addition to filming the video on the set of Machete. There is also unused footage with gaga & beyonce from the telephone video, leaked stills of them in scenes not shown in the video surfaced on the internet about a year after the song was released, so I could imagine the video idea and concept is pretty much done. The lyric video, in my opinion, will also be Machete themed. This is very very smart from both a marketing standpoint, in addition to a promotional standpoint. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I also think because of the longevity of Applause, i.e it keeps moving up a spot on iTunes and is about to become #5 (at least in US,),& it's probably going to jump back to #8 on the Hot 100 next week with the Remix EP downloads this past week,  she's PROBABLY going to do one or two more performances after the album is finished of Applause, which should be no later than next week. She still has X-Factor to perform on, and could always be scheduled for a late night/daytime television show that we just don't know about yet....I think she's going to release an official second single on Monday, 11/4, it gives Applause some more time on radio which is thriving, and the YouTube awards are the night before, which could be an opportunity for her to premiere the song, which will be something we never heard, and allow it for purchase on iTunes at 12 EST on 11/4 in which it will also impact radio with a radio deal the next day which is a Monday and also one week till the release of ARTPOP. REMEMBER THIS POST!!!! 

Lumiere

It could be a promo single while being the continuation of Telephone, right? I mean, Beautiful, Dirty Rich was a promo single and it still got an mv.

Alcina Dimitrescu

Inb4 the telephone continuation is Jewels & Drugs :derpga:

Jewels & Drugs ft T.I. Too $hort, Twista, Beyonce, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj :derpga:

BoomMonster

Just because my posts are low doesn't mean a damn thing. I have been coming to this forum since the leaking of the paparazzi video. I've seen all the meltdowns, the betrayals, everything. Don't test my knowledge on this fandom. I stand by what I said. If you want #1 songs, go be basic. Aura is one of the best songs in her repertoire. I'm so glad it is getting the time of day it deserves.

Lol what if you're actually basic? Why do u put ur taste upon others? And i didnt say i dont want aura to be single, i just dont want it as a promo single! I need it as a commercial single with a video