💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'APPLAUSE' surges past 100,000,000 US radio listeners per week

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe Blurred Lines had 300 Al.. For real..

Same here. But I think it has also to do with the inclusion of more radio stations to the panel of Billboard in recent years. If Bad Romance has to chart today, there's no doubt it'd exceed 200 million audience impressions. And if Blurred Lines has to chart in 2010, then 200 million would be HUGE for it already. 

FrozenKookie

Same here. But I think it has also to do with the inclusion of more radio stations to the panel of Billboard in recent years. If Bad Romance has to chart today, there's no doubt it'd exceed 200 million audience impressions. And if Blurred Lines has to chart in 2010, then 200 million would be HUGE for it already.

That makes sense! Never thought of that into consideration. Well I'm not a stan of Sex Dreams to be the next single, but imagine that. It'd totally exceed our expectations.

HausOfNicole

I can't believe Blurred Lines had 300 Al.. For real..

Blurred Lines was a Urban Crossover song so it was played on stations that would NEVER touch a Lady Gaga song. If you look at most songs that get that large of an impression, they're typically Urban Crossover songs.

FrozenKookie

Blurred Lines was a Urban Crossover song so it was played on stations that would NEVER touch a Lady Gaga song. If you look at most songs that get that large of an impression, they're typically Urban Crossover songs.

Yes I know that :sweat: it's still impressive and overwhelming even knowing the fact. And sad on what the song merely conveyed to 300m AI. Provocative and explicit on disguise.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived