Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga Jazz Album in January

Ephram Ryan

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RabbitHeart

WAIT you're on Oahu? Do you live here? I don't know any other Gaga stans on this rock, I'm so lonely

On topic: YES, can't wait for this jazz album. Just as long as it doesn't interfere with the promotional efforts for ARTPOP. I wonder if they just...won't release singles from the collab album? Or if they'd like switch off between promo for one and promo for the other. This is too complicated for me

Chinosky

OMGG  YYYYYAAASSSS :omgexcited:

he's so brave to say that he needs the money lol

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

WAIT you're on Oahu? Do you live here? I don't know any other Gaga stans on this rock, I'm so lonely

On topic: YES, can't wait for this jazz album. Just as long as it doesn't interfere with the promotional efforts for ARTPOP. I wonder if they just...won't release singles from the collab album? Or if they'd like switch off between promo for one and promo for the other. This is too complicated for me

Yeah I live on oahu. I'm originally from Florida tho. Been staining for gaga since 2008

And I don't think it will interfere with promotional efforts for ARTPOP. They did the lady in the tramp music video while born this way was still happening.

*stanning

My Little Phoney

I am so excited for this and having an idea when it'll be released is even better!

Yeah I live on oahu. I'm originally from Florida tho. Been staining for gaga since 2008

And I don't think it will interfere with promotional efforts for ARTPOP. They did the lady in the tramp music video while born this way was still happening.

*stanning

'Staining' for gaga gives me all sorts of graphic mental images

I am so excited for this and having an idea when it'll be released is even better!

'Staining' for gaga gives me all sorts of graphic mental images

Lol it was a typo. :toofunny:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived