Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga Jazz Album in January

Ephram Ryan

Featured Posts

Remember when she said that she wants to release a jazz album when she's pregnant?

Inb4 she films all of the ARTPOP music videos ahead of time like Beyoncé did with 4 and then announces the baby at the Grammys

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CherryBoom

Inb4 she films all of the ARTPOP music videos ahead of time like Beyoncé did with 4 and then announces the baby at the Grammys

Terry Richardson will shoot the baby's birth scenes and put them on the documentary. Get dat promo for ARTPOP Gags :legend:

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

Terry Richardson will shoot the baby's birth scenes and put them on the documentary. Get dat promo for ARTPOP Gags :legend:

:rip:

Hell actually take pictures of the birth...The actual baby leaving Mother G O A T... :fan::smh:

Inb4 thats the actual caption of the photos :rip:

I just got back from a Tony Bennett concert in Honolulu. He dedicate a song to his "good friend" Lady Gaga. Then he announced their jazz album is coming out in January and insisted that we buy because "he needs the money". Lol. Anyways I'm so excited for this jazz album I can't wait. Lady Gaga is going to have a ton of new music this year and next year with ARTPOP, the app extra songs, the Tony Bennett jazz album and possibly a second volume of ARTPOP (rumored).

Hahahaha  :dies:  :dies:  :dies:  :dies:  :lmao:

Guys he was obviously kidding about the money :laughga:

And about time! And perfect time actually too

Lol yeah he was joking. Everyone in the concert hall laughed.

Remember when she said that she wants to release a jazz album when she's pregnant?

*pregnant with ARTPOP

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived