💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP available on Nov. 8 in Germany, Australia & Austria

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

BU2GoL1CQAAeM1a.jpg

For some reason ARTPOP will be available 3 days early in Germany and Austria!! :) :)

:party: :party:

And I live in Austria :excited2:

EDIT: Hope its not AP

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

What well residents in that area are damned lucky and I'm very happy for them :eek: I guess, those countries will get a lot of visitors on that day :haha:

Jenniferella

I guess they'll do the same thing in my country since 11/11 is an off day in here

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

I guess they'll do the same thing in my country since 11/11 is an off day in here

Don't be so sure... In Poland 11/11 is a holiday so they moved the release to 12 Nov :toofloppy:

What well residents in that area are damned lucky and I'm very happy for them :eek: I guess, those countries will get a lot of visitors on that day :haha:

We'll probably get it on that date too, in stores, at least. Albums are often released here on Friday's. Born This Way was. :yes:

Didn't Germany and Austria also get DITD as a promo single? They get EVERYTHING :crossed:

Japan also gets everything... All those bonus tracks... :omg:

DoctorBoyfriend

Hmmm. I hope there's not like an awkward string of releases, where the music ends up being everywhere before artRAVE.

But I'm being silly. Of course it'll almost definitely have leaked probably as early as November 5th, and I've learned time and time again that I can't help listening to leaks.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived