Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP available on Nov. 8 in Germany, Australia & Austria

itsdominik

Featured Posts

chromatikev

LOL Didn't the same thing happen to Born This Way for Australia?

Then everyone posted the songs everywhere and I heard them all before getting the album on 5.23 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's obviously because Germany's, Australia's, and every other country that is getting ARTPOP on Nov. 8 has a chart system in which a Nov. 8th release would be most beneficial. 

That makes sense. Quit being so knowledgable :P

LOL Didn't the same thing happen to Born This Way for Australia?

Then everyone posted the songs everywhere and I heard them all before getting the album on 5.23 

Well yes the local CD store (sanity) broke the street date and had it on shelves before then and I got a physical copy early. 

I think they figured it'd leak so they might as well stagger the release so it gets a full week of sales for each countries chart. Not a bad idea.

Gaga is Life

Oh well it hit #1 on pre-orders the day it was available and it will go #1 when it's released too so it's all good

True, true. I was looking at the chart and I saw PRISM up there and I was wondering where ARTPOP was. And it was all the way down near Teenage Dream :laughga:

Gagaloo911

:fthis:

My floppy county the US is gonna be the last one to get it since we're behind the rest of the world in timezones

Does this mean we're gunna hear all the album tracks before November 11th?

DEFINITELY haha it will leak probably before the 8th too.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived