💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Lady Gaga interviewed on M6 right now

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Stop making a big deal out of it!

It wasnt really a rude comment.. This its how 90% of the comments on GGD are its funny.

I'm not making a big deal out of it. All I said that that I felt that the comment was rude. I can say whatever the hell I want and by you getting involved you're just making it an even bigger deal.

austriamonster didn't have to post this thread, so why post some try-hard sarcastic ass comment like "oh wow so much info" when it's neither funny or needed.

and sit down with your explanation marks :laughga:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quit the bickering

It's not about getting a "hit thread", a Gaga interview (no matter what ground is covered) is news, hence...why it was posted.

Sorry if this may not deserve a thread. I didnt want to cause trouble. :(

Anyways, could we just appreciate how beautiful she looks and watch the interview now?

It did, don't worry :hug:

I'm not making a big deal out of it. All I said that that I felt that the comment was rude. I can say whatever the hell I want and by you getting involved you're just making it an even bigger deal.

austriamonster didn't have to post this thread, so why post some try-hard sarcastic ass comment like "oh wow so much info" when it's neither funny or needed.

and sit down with your explanation marks :laughga:

Its just one explanation mark!!!!!!!

Yes you can say whatever you want I was just telling you to get over it and not making a big deal out of it but you can if you want.

The comment was more about wanting more info like a video or atleast what she talked about it wasnt rude.

Fly straight from France for the Queen.

Je m'appelle Gaga,

J'ai vingt spet ans et je suis petit,

Pourquoi çi, pourquoi ça,

Pourquoi c'est comme ci?

Pourquoi çi, pourquoi ça,

Pourquoi c'est comme ça?

"Enlève tes doigts du nez!"

C'est dur dur d'être Lady Gaga!

:fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kim Kardashian

ÃŽâ„¢ hate when they put the French translation voice over Gaga's.

Put subtitles on, there are people who don't speak French. For God's sake. :crossed:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

I don't know if you guys can watch it worldwide, but here is a link to watch the show: http://www.m6replay.fr/#/must-celebrites/11315532-emission-du-21-septembre

The Gaga subject starts near 31 min

I cannot watch. :(  Could you write in short what she said? I'm interested in her explanation of Aura? Or what was she talking about burqas?

FreePalestine

Quit the bickering

It's not about getting a "hit thread", a Gaga interview (no matter what ground is covered) is news, hence...why it was posted.

It did, don't worry :hug:

this 

Flippy

I won't watch it. I hate the translation voice over the actual voice :( Thank you for posting though! :hug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

elijahfan

I cannot watch. :(  Could you write in short what she said? I'm interested in her explanation of Aura? Or what was she talking about burqas?

She said that the song was more about all kinds of covers, rather than the burqa in itself, and that it wasn't meant to be a political or religious statement. She said that if she could use Christian symbols (in Judas for instance), she didn't see why she wouldn't be able to use other kinds of religious imagery. She finally said that she wanted all her fans to be represented in her songs, and that she had fans in Middle-Eastern countries that were muslims and wore burqas.

It was pretty sure that French TV would tackle this subject, as wearing a burqa here is illegal... It was a huge political issue and controversy in the country a few years ago. It still is, tbh.

I won't watch it. I hate the translation voice over the actual voice :( Thank you for posting though! :hug:

Not here for French dubbing.

I'll write a transcript for you guys if you want to :)

Flippy

She said that the song was more about all kinds of covers, rather than the burqa in itself, and that it wasn't meant to be a political or religious statement. I'll write a transcript for you guys if you want to :)

That'd be soooo nice! I would really appreciate it! :runhug::sara:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

I'll write a transcript for you guys if you want to :)

That would be awesome! :D Also, or maybe even better, you could upload the video with subtitles! I'm having issues with the french dubbing muting the actual voice :(

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived