💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga set for VIP repeat in Sydney as SCA negotiates deal

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

But February tho??? Why would she do a one-off show in the middle of a world tour? And The ARTPOP Ball won't start as early as January.

It would make more sense for this to happen in November for the album promotion.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rollercoaster

I was across the street watching the venue light up last time :( it was open to nationals only and I was a backpacker. Sadness.

Hearing a muffled rendition of btw made my life though.

AshlieghTaylor

She could do promo and inspire Fremantle to win the grand final       

YESSSS!!!!!! just got back from the game and it was so crazy! praying they win next week :excited2:

But February tho??? Why would she do a one-off show in the middle of a world tour? And The ARTPOP Ball won't start as early as January.

It would make more sense for this to happen in November for the album promotion.

I think the tour will be a PROMO tour of the far east.

Gaga will be plenty business in November in US and Europe.

Just last last time Oz got a visit 2 months after album dropped.

I think the tour will be a PROMO tour of the far east.

Gaga will be plenty business in November in US and Europe.

Just last last time Oz got a visit 2 months after album dropped.

Maybe she could do Australian promo without travelling for the album release in November?

Does Rove still have that talk show that is filmed in LA but is for Australian TV?

YESSSS!!!!!! just got back from the game and it was so crazy! praying they win next week :excited2:

Uuuugh so jealous

I wanted tickets so bad but I'm not a member so I had no chance haha.

I wouldn't have given us a chance against the hawks a few weeks ago but we have been playing REALLY good footy

Wow how did i miss this!!! I'm hoping for end of feb before uni starts, and after work placements end (so hopefully I can make a trip over to syd!) 

I wonder what other promo she will do (if true?), its too early for the voice, AGT, or X factor :/ probably just a sunrise or something? 

Wait Gaga why are you touring the Aus when Applause is majorly flopping there :awkney: I don't think it exists there :awkney:

It was the first place Applause got a certification though. She made $30m here last year, and though she wouldn't get all of that in a touring deal she only made 80m that year. :teehee:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived