💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga to perform for Carole King at pre-Grammy gala

Jjang

Featured Posts

I've never heard of this artist (don't shoot me) but it sounds like an excellent opportunity for Gaga to showcase her abilities!

Carole King is one of the greatest songwriters of all time. She's known more for that than as a performer, but she had one truly epic album that you've surely heard parts of, even if you don't know it.

carole-king-tapestry.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Little Phoney

Carole King is one of the greatest songwriters of all time. She's known more for that than as a performer, but she had one truly epic album that you've surely heard parts of, even if you don't know it.

carole-king-tapestry.jpg

I probably have, yeah! I'll give it a listen tomorrow, thanks for the info

SummerGirl21

I LOVE CAROLE KING. I'd love to hear Gaga do a cover of "Beautiful" or really just any Carole King song.  :excited2:  :party:  :worship:  :excited:

I'd rather see Gaga perform at the actual Grammy's. But Carole King is responsible for one of my all-time favorite songs so yay for her.

I've never heard of this artist (don't shoot me) but it sounds like an excellent opportunity for Gaga to showcase her abilities!

Famous as a songwriter for 60's girl groups, such songs as Loco-motion.

In 70's she won AOTY Grammy for her own work. 

ChicaSkas

This is so many flavors of awesome!!!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagaObsession

Get that Grammy promo Gagz. :legend:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived